Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think that this will be another failed lawsuit for Donald Trump?

Do you think that this will be another failed lawsuit for Donald Trump?

Donald Trump has threatened to sue the Pulitzer Prize board if they don't rescind the awards they gave to The New York Times and The Washington Post in 2018. The lawsuit revolves around the 2016 election and Hillary Clinton. I included a link to more info. Cheers!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jun/1/donald-trump-threatens-sue-if-pulitzer-prize-board/

Posted - June 1, 2022

Responses

They did give awards to journalists who wrote stories that we proven to be false.  Planted stories by the Clinton campaign.  
    The fake news about the "Russia collision " created by Hillary inc.
      June 1, 2022 6:55 PM MDT

Proven false be damned, Mueller explicitly stated that his investigation had NOT exonerated the President, just that there was insufficient evidence to reasonably expect to secure conviction - and given the make-up of the Senate at the time, he was dead right. His Royal Orangeness's trained seals wouldn't have convicted him even if there was ironclad proof that he'd presented the Taliban with a nuke.
    Had he been tried by the current Senate, he'd have been convicted. Twice.
      June 2, 2022 5:22 PM MDT

It was not Mueller's or any other procecutor's job to exonerate a defendant....it is to prove guilty Mueller did not.
    Look up the Durham report.  People have been arrested and charged.  More trials pending. Sussman (Clinton campaign) was found not guilty but jurists were Clinton donors and one lady's kid played on the same sports team as Sussman.  Next trial will not be in DC and will not be stacked like that. 

Hillary's campaign manager testified that they told the FBI and then leaked it to the media.

Biden gave the Taliban just about everything but a nuke. This post was edited by my2cents at June 3, 2022 4:26 AM MDT
      June 2, 2022 6:52 PM MDT

Another lawsuit, I'm still celebrating the downfall of a villain today.  
    Beautiful on the outside but filthy rags on the inside, in my opinion. I need to get over this victory first before I turn my attention to the next President of the United States. 
      June 1, 2022 7:49 PM MDT

Like all DJT lawsuits, they're a smoke screen to draw attention away from the actual felonies he's likely to be indicted for.
      June 2, 2022 6:15 AM MDT

Of course.
      June 2, 2022 5:40 PM MDT