Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Shopping » Would you buy a steak from a mail-order meat company endorsed by Trump Jr. and his gal?

Would you buy a steak from a mail-order meat company endorsed by Trump Jr. and his gal?

Trump Jr. and his fiancée are currently promoting Good Ranchers grilling steaks which is a MAGA-friendly mail-order meat company. Good Ranchers had its Better Business Bureau accreditation revoked last year after it failed to deal with numerous customer complaints - one purchaser even said that the steaks were discolored and had a sludge on them. To me the steaks they were promoting  looked like they were not a good grilling steak because they lacked marbling.  But they were full of lies  Jr. claimed the steaks are delivered to your door 100% of the time but there are lots of customers that complained they didn't get  their order. Part of Kimberly Guilfoyle sale pitch was that the steaks were from 100% American raised cattle unlike the 85% of the rest of the beef in America that is not raised in America which is a lie only 8% of the beef in America comes from other countries. Cheers!

Posted - June 15, 2022

Responses

I wouldn't buy, endorse or support anything that douchebag junior has to offer. 
      June 15, 2022 10:19 AM MDT

Or senior, for that matter!
      June 15, 2022 10:42 AM MDT

ANYTHING a trump (or trump "by-product") endorses should be avoided at all costs.  Good grief, people, hasn't that fact sunk in yet?
      June 15, 2022 12:24 PM MDT

Facts sinking into heads made of rock is difficult.
      June 15, 2022 12:33 PM MDT

I was thinking that of all  the  MAGA-friendly companies in America Trump Jr. and his fiancée chose to promote steaks. Donald Trump got into the cheep steak biz and the company went out of business in 3 months. So I guess Don. Jr. pushing cheep steaks proves that the meat-head doesn't fall too far from the tree. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 15, 2022 5:41 PM MDT
      June 15, 2022 1:35 PM MDT

I wasn't born yesterday, so no.
      June 15, 2022 5:42 PM MDT