Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Are you going to watch the surprize Jan. 6th hearing today?

Are you going to watch the surprize Jan. 6th hearing today?

They weren't going to have another public hearing until the second week of July but because of resonantly uncovered evidence they will be holding a hearing today. Cheers! 

Posted - June 28, 2022

Responses

I didn't watch it, but saw the witnesses on the news. Shocking.
      June 28, 2022 5:23 PM MDT

Shocking but not surprizing or unbelievable. Going to be interesting seeing how Trump and his people try to spin it. Cheers! 
      June 28, 2022 6:49 PM MDT

After todays hearing Trump lashed out a Cassidy Hutchinson (todays witness). He referred to her as a total phony and a leaker. He accused her of being embittered after not receiving a job offer with Trump’s team after his presidency ended. I watched todays hearing and she sure didn't seem like a lady that wanted or would take a job with the Trump team because of what she saw on the days leading up to Jan. 6th. Cheers!
      June 28, 2022 7:49 PM MDT

She was not even in the car. 

You expect me to believe President Trump climbed through the small window between passenger section and the driver's seat?   Lol I do not think so....

Why did they not have the driver or the 2nd agent testify?  The Secret Service has said they are willing. 

Another example of a witness who would never be allowed in a court room.....can you say hearsay?

This post was edited by my2cents at June 29, 2022 7:52 AM MDT
      June 29, 2022 4:56 AM MDT

The presidential car is not a limo it is a car that is designed to protect a president so it probably doesn't have a tiny window between the front and back. If it had a tiny window it would make it hard for the secret service agent in the front seat to protect a president if someone in the back seat attracted the president. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 29, 2022 8:55 AM MDT
      June 29, 2022 7:04 AM MDT

Your are right it is more than a limo. Much more. But it certainly still has a glass (Bullet proof glass) partition between driver and passenger area.  And even if it is the size of the back of a truck cab window...it is still not believable that Trump went through that window and grabbed the steering wheel then with his other hand grapped the another SZ agent by the neck.....just BS. 

As I said both the driver and the 2nd agent are willing to testify and they say she is lying.  

Also do you believe that if this happened that it would have remained secret for 18 months? 

This woman went all Jussie here.  
      June 29, 2022 7:32 AM MDT

I just goggled it and the car does have a partition but that partisan lowers so it could of been lowered when Trump grabbed the wheel and the neck of the agent. Cheers!
      June 29, 2022 7:43 AM MDT

Again, even if it was lowered and is as big as the back window of a pickup truck (IT is not)  he could have climbed through grabbed the wheel and choked a 2nd agent.   Just not possible....kind of like Biden riding a bike. Not possible. 

And again, the agent and the driver are willing to testify saying it did not happen.  She was not in the vehicle, let the people in the car testify.  
      June 29, 2022 8:06 AM MDT

The whole panel lowers so it is 3 or 4 times bigger then the back window of a pickup truck. I'm sure the people in the car will testify and they will confirm what was said yesterday. There were a lot of things said and shown yesterday and they all pointed to Trump and his goonies interfering in the peaceful transferee of power. Cheers!  
      June 29, 2022 8:43 AM MDT

Yes, I do believe that if such an attack by the president on the Secret Service agent would have been kept a secret for 18 months.  The Secret Service would have been very embarrassed that a 76-year old with such a fat touchas could have been lithe enough to grab the steering wheel and assault the agent.
      June 29, 2022 8:59 AM MDT

Well if the Secret Service are embarrassed that a 76-year old with such a fat touchas could have been lithe enough to grab the steering wheel and assault the agent - they are being too hard on themselves. Because Trump carried a secret weapon - the 11 secret  herbs and spices from KFC that excrete  from his fingertips and cause rashes and eye irritation - sort of like  pepper spray but with 11 secret  herbs and spices. Cheers!
      June 29, 2022 9:35 AM MDT

Thanks for a good laugh. :)
      June 29, 2022 1:22 PM MDT

So which is it?:
      June 30, 2022 7:16 AM MDT

I think you are clutching at straws here. Of course Trump couldn't take out a secret service agent - if it was anybody else they would of found them selves on the back seat gasping for air from the punch in the throat they just got. But it doesn't mean that he didn't grab the steering wheal and demand that he be taking to the capital. Cheers!
      June 30, 2022 8:07 AM MDT

I am not the one grasping straws. 

It makes not sense to grab a steering wheel from them back seat.  You cannot drive a car from the back seat. What exactly would the plan? Crash the car and run on foot?  Nonsense. 

There are 3-4 people willing to testify showing this woman was lying through her teeth.  (The 2 SS agents, the lawyer who actually wrote the note she claimed to have written, and the man whom she claimed to have been told this story by was not even there at the time.)
      July 1, 2022 5:23 AM MDT

Well maybe Trump had a couple of holes cut out of the floor boards on the car and he was planning on grabbing the steering wheel and Freddy Flintstoning it to the Capital while chanting - yaba daba  doo no more democracy for you. Sounds crazy but he once figured he could  nuke a hurricane so I guess he might of figured something like that would work. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 1, 2022 7:11 AM MDT
      July 1, 2022 6:46 AM MDT

Lol...sure. 
      July 1, 2022 7:17 AM MDT

Again....the agents In the vehicle....say it did not happen. 
    The person she claims told her that day, was not even there at the time. 
    And the napkin she claimed to have written was actually written on by a WH attorney.  

This woman should be charged for lying to Congress while under oath.

That will not happen of course. 
      June 30, 2022 7:20 AM MDT

And Trump should be charged for lying to the American people, for sedition, for plotting to overthrow the results of an election, for encouraging a mob to storm the Capitol and all the other things he's done.  
      June 30, 2022 6:36 PM MDT

One of those others things he  likley did is witnesses intimidation and that could add a few more years to his sentence. Cheers! 
      June 30, 2022 7:01 PM MDT

In a fair and just world, he would be in jail for the rest of his life, but I don't think I'll live long enough to see the DOJ charge him or a jury convict him.
      June 30, 2022 9:26 PM MDT

Don't hold your breath. 

No politician get charged for lying to the people....they make the laws and made it legal for themselves.  

He is on video saying "peacefully and patriotically " "walk and cheer."
    The crazies were already storming before  the Capitol before Trump was done speaking. 
    Many people were let in to the Capitol by the police. 

There is nothing wrong nor illegal about planning to contest the results of specific results of the state elections. It is Constitutional. There is a process as to how it is done and that is what was planned.  There were Congressman and Senator lined up for each of the 5 questionable states.   The riot stopped it....who benefitted from Jan 6th? The Dems and Biden. 
      July 1, 2022 5:55 AM MDT

I think you would be well-served to come into the real world if you think what you just wrote is fact.  I'm done here.
      July 1, 2022 8:02 AM MDT

Everything I just wrote is a fact.  Look them up. 

The Jan 6 stuff is on video. 

Has politician every been charged with a crime for not fulfilling campaignpromises or not voting on policies the way they claimed they would? Of course not, they have passed laws making their campaign lies legal. 

And yes, the Constitution has a process for contesting results.  It requires members from both the House and the Senate for each questionable state. Dems in 2000, 2004, and 2016 tried to object to the EC votes. But none had any Senate support.  This time around there was Senators support for 5 different states.   There would have been debate over each state. And possibly audits of those states.  (AZ, WI, PN, GA, Mich)

After the riot, support  for most the objections faultered.   Again who benefited from the riot? Not Trump. 
      July 4, 2022 6:59 AM MDT