Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What Democrate would you like to see run for presadent in 2024?

What Democrate would you like to see run for presadent in 2024?

I would like to see Michelle Obama run. I think she is what the US needs right now - she is a role model for women and worked as an advocate for poverty awareness, education, nutrition, physical activity, and healthy eating. If she runs against Trump she would likely win by a landslide and losing to a black woman would cut Trump like a knife. Cheers!

Posted - July 6, 2022

Responses

She has no experience in elective office and she has expressed zero desire or inclination to run. But otherwise, she’s perfect!
      July 6, 2022 11:30 AM MDT

Having experience in elective office doesn't guarantee that the person filling that position will be good at it.  If you don't think that's true, take a look at most of the persons holding office today.
      July 6, 2022 1:16 PM MDT

No, but lacking such experience doesn’t bode well. Look at Trump, although no prior experience would have helped him.
      July 6, 2022 1:22 PM MDT

If you have common sense and an understanding of how government works, prior experience is less needed.  It's the morons with no common sense and no prior experience who are ruining this country.
      July 6, 2022 3:38 PM MDT

But I don’t think she is interested after spending 8 years in the White House. She  has plenty of money and doesn’t need the notoriety or stress.
      July 6, 2022 5:07 PM MDT

On that I agree - I wouldn't want the job either.
      July 6, 2022 5:34 PM MDT

It'll be Kamala. I'd like to see Tammy Duckworth throw her hat into the ring, as a moderate and a decorated combat veteran she might be able to swing a little bipartisanship. But I'm certain that it will be Kamala, as Veep she has the inside track.
      July 6, 2022 7:53 PM MDT

Hillary 
    Newsom
    Abrams

I do not think any are good. But I do think these are top 3 dems.
      July 8, 2022 7:18 AM MDT