Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » What are some funny or off-the-wall Wi-Fi access names, either real or fictional?

What are some funny or off-the-wall Wi-Fi access names, either real or fictional?

Examples:

~

Posted - July 29, 2022

Responses

Now that you mention it, Randy’s First-Level Sub-Basement, Randy’s Second-Level Sub-Basement, Randy’s Third-Level Sub-Basement and Randy’s Fifth-Level Sub-Basement all work fine, but can you reset the router for Randy’s Fourth-Level Sub-Basement? It just shows that exclamation mark in the wi-fi signal icon.

While you’re on your way down here to fix it, bring me a piece of chocolate chip cheesecake from your fridge, please.  I’m waiting in the theater room in the fourth-level sub-basement.  Thank you in advance. This post was edited by Livvie at July 29, 2022 8:32 PM MDT
      July 29, 2022 8:41 AM MDT

I keep telling her it just doesn’t work that way, I don’t deliver food to the sandwich-makers! Why isn’t it sinking into her thick skull? And what’s she doing in my relaxation area? Get her back into her cell immediately! Guards! Grrrrrrrrrrr.

~

July 29, 2022 4:42 PM MDT

Do you seriously expect me to walk upstairs to get that dessert out of your fridge myself?  Ugh.

I love having all the ingredients for sandwiches down here at my fingertips so I can make myself all those delicious sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner, but seriously, you really need to put a dessert bar next to my sandwich bar.

This post was edited by Livvie at July 29, 2022 11:09 PM MDT
      July 29, 2022 8:26 PM MDT

This is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this . . .

:(

July 29, 2022 11:13 PM MDT

"Your Fi is open"

"Bond  Wi-Fi Bond"

"Have you taken out the garbage yet"
      July 29, 2022 12:33 PM MDT

Wi-Fi Foe Fum
    Fish Wi-Fi In The Kitchen
    Ha - Wi-Fi - 0

July 29, 2022 4:20 PM MDT

Mine. "I'm Under Your Bed".
    To log in, you have to join me there.