Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Family » What do you mean you should have had a different father?

What do you mean you should have had a different father?

You mean, your father had no right to be a father? Never mind your mom? Look what they did to me!

Posted - August 6, 2022

Responses

I may not catch the meaning of your question but I would not have wanted someone other than the man who was my father.   :)
      August 6, 2022 6:17 PM MDT

Well I didn't mean that I should of had a different father I meant that I should of had more of a variety of fathers. I didn't  know who my daddy was so growing up I imagined that I was the love child of TV dads like Gomez Addams  and Hermon Munster. But maybe if I also imagined that I was the love child of a few TV cop dads I wouldn't of got into all the trouble that I got into. Or maybe if I also imagined I was the love child of Perry Mason I might of went to law school. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 7, 2022 12:43 AM MDT
      August 6, 2022 9:43 PM MDT

I was so disappointed insane by drinking while being a security guard and drinking while in a drivable car, that I drove around to the parking lot to get out of view of anything that appeared white. One beer and one cigarette on each traverse around the parking lot once with a liquor store next door.. I was also so crazy with my leg kicking and swinging arms, that I managed to put a large enough gaping hole in the the white stucco wall of Acura Motors. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at August 7, 2022 12:51 AM MDT
      August 7, 2022 12:49 AM MDT