Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » How much better off would we be if minor faux pas could be rectified by perpetrators making sandwiches for the injured parties?

How much better off would we be if minor faux pas could be rectified by perpetrators making sandwiches for the injured parties?

The plural form of faux pas is also faux pas, however, it is pronounced differently. The singular form is pronounced /ˈfoʊˌpɑː/, and the plural form is pronounced /ˈfoʊˌpɑːz/.

~

Posted - August 27, 2022

Responses

That’s just plain silly. It would be like being allergic to oxygen, or for you specifically, to dogs or vegetables. You wouldn’t even be able to imagine a life like that. 

~

September 1, 2022 6:38 PM MDT

I imagine it would be itchy and rife with antihistamines! 
      September 2, 2022 12:18 PM MDT

All the more reason to place yourself in the capable hands of Doctor* Randolph D Randall, correct?

*Disclaimer: the Licensing Committee has not yet made its final ruling as to whether or not my appeal of the suspension will be granted, but since it was a mere technicality anyway, I’m sure the reinstatement with full back pay and damages will be awarded to me sometime within the next business day. 

~

September 2, 2022 1:17 PM MDT