Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What will your job be if Donald Trump declares himeself King?

What will your job be if Donald Trump declares himeself King?

I will be a traveling weather man. And I will travel from town to town giving my weather report which will be - looks like reign. Cheers!

Posted - September 11, 2022

Responses

When I appoint  myself King I will commission a crown to be made from fine gold and priceless jewels and Mexico will pay for it. Cheers!
      September 11, 2022 11:42 AM MDT

I used to work for the sewer department of the city in which I live. I'll go back to that job if necessary if King DT wishes.

Obviously, I can deal with ALL sorts of sh*t!

(I literally got sh*t on once - - I was working at bottom of a manhole and a private lateral line pipe was at the top of hole, about three feet above me -  and someone had flushed their toilet, it came out the pipe and it all landed on my head and shoulders and back.)
      September 11, 2022 2:08 PM MDT

I hope you don't live in Mexico City. I saw this video years ago and never forgot it.

September 11, 2022 4:52 PM MDT

UGH!  I think I would prefer to starve.
      September 11, 2022 4:56 PM MDT

That was pretty intense, yeah.
      September 11, 2022 6:48 PM MDT

I'm not in Mexico City. I didn't have quite that kind of experiences. Crazy how that video seemed to show the contamination between storm (rainwater/draining off the streets) and sewer (toilet/etc.) lines.

But the day I got flushed on, my partner and I laughed a lot and it was our last work site for the day and he drove me home early so I could shower. :)
      September 11, 2022 6:48 PM MDT

I will be an assassin. For the other side.
      September 11, 2022 3:36 PM MDT

I don't know.  It will depend on what jobs are available in whatever country I emigrate to. 
      September 11, 2022 4:54 PM MDT