Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Humorous answers sought: would it even make any sense to open a strip club at a nudist colony?

Humorous answers sought: would it even make any sense to open a strip club at a nudist colony?

Companion question: https://answermug.com/forums/topic/135427/humorous-answers-please-at-a-nudist-colony-what-do-the-police

~

Posted - November 20, 2022

Responses

How about a dress-up club.
      November 21, 2022 11:22 AM MST

I should’ve read this before I posted my answer. 
      November 21, 2022 8:08 PM MST

"Strip clubs"?  Sounds like something for nerds or old people with a lot of time on their hands.  The mental picture of a bunch of muscleless, pasty white guys and some dried up old geezers walking around a nude beach carrying their scrapbooks of “strips” makes my eyes burn.

"And this is strip of tape from the first wedding gift I opened.  And this is the strip of duct tape I used to stop my husband from snoring the night of our second anniversary."
    “This is the strip of aluminum I used in 9th grade to disprove Dunstan’s Theory of Anti-electromagnetism.  And this is a strip of litmus paper is from my 3rd grade science project (I won first place).”

November 21, 2022 12:39 PM MST

The thought of a bunch of naked people leaving their bodily fluids everywhere they sit is disgusting to me. 
      November 21, 2022 3:37 PM MST

Exactly which part of HUMOROUS ANSWERS failed to register with you? You’re taking it more seriously than it deserves to be taken. It’s neither a real-life situation that you will be facing nor is it even a serious topic. Way to kill the joy, thanks. 

November 21, 2022 5:39 PM MST

What’s so unfunny about the thought of a bunch of naked people leaving their bodily fluids everywhere they sit?  I say give her credit.  Wait, you might not want to sit there.      Oh, you sat there anyway.  Eww, that’s definitely a killjoy.
      November 21, 2022 8:25 PM MST

Point taken, thanks. 
      November 22, 2022 6:34 AM MST

I always thought boners were prohibited in an area like that, and a strip club is notorious for that kind of thing. It's like in the club they are appreciated, but once you walk out that boner is frowned upon.
      November 21, 2022 6:09 PM MST

I don’t think they even want people starting off with clothes.  I tried opening a dress-up club but the nudist colony’s zoning board rejected it.  They said it was too close to the school.  The pastor of the nudist colony’s church even showed up at the meeting with his flock to testify against my proposed dress-up club.  If you ask me, he’s being a hypocrite.  He’s been downloading pictures of women all bundled up in winter clothing late at night while his wife was asleep.  That’s the rumor that’s been going around the nudist colony anyway.  How scandalous is that?
      November 21, 2022 8:05 PM MST

Now that is funny.  hahahaha
      November 22, 2022 6:36 AM MST

The nudist colony had a ballgame last night.  Someone ran across the field fully clothed in the middle of the game. 
      November 22, 2022 8:13 AM MST