Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Business » On the price list at Randall Industries, Inc., out of hundreds of items for sale, what is the only one that costs exactly $4 USD, no tax?

On the price list at Randall Industries, Inc., out of hundreds of items for sale, what is the only one that costs exactly $4 USD, no tax?

[NOTE: Prices of available products and services range widely from 16 different items selling for between $0.37 and $4, to dozens and dozens of items selling for well over $4, some of them sell for up to several thousand dollars.]

Posted - December 9, 2022

Responses

My firs thought was a pack of gum but realized it would not cost that much.  If you are trying to send a communication, you will have to use more of your brain cells for me to pick up on it. 
      December 9, 2022 3:59 PM MST

Two typographical errors; I may have to take you into my custody.

~

December 9, 2022 6:12 PM MST

Sigh!
      December 10, 2022 6:08 PM MST

If it’s non-taxable it can only be an unprepared grocery item or a prescription medication.  It’s probably a jar of Aussies Hate It™ peanut butter by Randall Industries, Inc.
      December 9, 2022 4:47 PM MST

Our customer stalking purchase records indicate that in the past year and a half, you and your household members have only bought 8 of the large cases of our award-winning Aussies Hate It™ Peanut Butter, so to keep up with the Joneses (nationwide, that is), you are expected to quadruple that right away. You wouldn’t want the Vegemitists to win, would you? Your country needs you.

~

December 9, 2022 6:08 PM MST

This sign

December 10, 2022 6:43 PM MST

Shall we put you down for 1 gross of these placards, Matey?
    ~

December 10, 2022 7:59 PM MST