Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Are others having a long wait time to get to answerMug pages? And if I sign in, there is a blank page of Current Activity for me

Are others having a long wait time to get to answerMug pages? And if I sign in, there is a blank page of Current Activity for me

Posted - January 2, 2023

Responses

I have not had any problems.  
    I see an active home page and profile page. 
      January 2, 2023 11:50 AM MST

Seems to be working better for me this evening.  And I see a full Current Activity page now. Thanks.  :)

After I posted the question, I thought that I could have notified you or something - - you've mentioned in other posts who to notify but I forget.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at January 5, 2023 7:18 AM MST
      January 4, 2023 6:34 PM MST

On JA's profile there is an email listed that she will see faster than a dm here.  

answerMugger at gmail.com 

She is the only one with the ability to change the site programing.  
      January 5, 2023 5:15 AM MST

Thanks, my2cents.  :)
      January 5, 2023 3:19 PM MST

Ever since my most recent Apple update approximately a month ago, I have been having a myriad of connectivity problems and issues concerning buffering, not only on AnswerMug, but with my phone in general. Because it was happening on everything, I didn’t think the problem was specific to AnswerMug. I am not getting specifically that white page to which you allude, but there have been some very bothersome issues taking place.

~

January 2, 2023 12:40 PM MST

I'm seeing the usual full page of Current Activity page, too.
    I use a desktop computer.
    Thanks for answering. :)
      January 4, 2023 6:35 PM MST

It has been taking a long time to access the site.  In addition to still not being able to access the questions at the top of the page or see the notifications unless I click where it used to be, I also can't access the "All Questions" at the bottom of the page quickly.  It doesn't appear that JA is interested in restoring the site to its former ease of access.  Maybe she's waiting for all of us to just get disgusted and leave completely.
      January 2, 2023 2:10 PM MST

I hope not, I would miss all of you.  :)

Thanks for answering!  :)
      January 4, 2023 6:36 PM MST

I'd miss you, too, but clearly interest in site upkeep has waned.
      January 5, 2023 8:01 AM MST

I also get the blank page where the list of activity should be. I have to go to the bottom of the page and click on See All Questions. The options at the top of the page don't work at all.

I'd hate to lose this site. It has the best group of people with positive attitudes and a minimum of politics. Yup! You guys are the winners!!
      January 2, 2023 2:27 PM MST

I like the site, too.   Thanks for answering.  :)

And I' mgetting a full page of Current Activity this evening, too.
      January 4, 2023 6:37 PM MST

AM is back to normal for me this morning, but yesterday and the day before I was also having the same problem on some other sites I visit.  I checked my internet speed and that was fine.
      January 3, 2023 7:37 AM MST

Yes, I'm back to normal this AM also.
      January 3, 2023 8:22 AM MST

This evening things are working better for me on the site. Thanks for answering.  :)
      January 4, 2023 6:39 PM MST

The site wasn't loading, but I found other things to do, lol.
      January 3, 2023 7:47 AM MST

:)  Ha!  I guess I did, too, since I've been doing a lot since least signing in to the site.  :)
      January 4, 2023 6:40 PM MST