Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What is the strangest way that you ever made a freind?

What is the strangest way that you ever made a freind?

Once when I was in grade school I got the skin on my package caught in my pant zipper. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there whimpering. Then the class bully walked into the washroom and asked me why I was being a big baby and crying. I explained what was going on and he said - eeeeey you have to pull the zipper down then he left.  The next day he started talking to me and we eventually became friends. Cheers!

Posted - January 4, 2023

Responses

I was on the sidewalk, a car passed me and pulled up to a stop sign just ahead of where I was going, I noticed the lady in the passenger seat unknowingly had her skirt caught in the door. I called out to her to let her know, pointing toward the bottom of the door. The windows were down, but the car was a bit ahead of me, so she didn’t hear what I had said. The driver pulled the car over to the curb so that they could find out what I was saying. I told her again, she thanked me, opened the door, freed her skirt, closed the door.

That’s how it started.

~

January 4, 2023 12:44 PM MST

I met my best friend Jamie in elementary school because we were both the kids nobody really liked, so he was my natural ally.  Maybe that’s not so weird, unlike our school which was a pretty weird place.
      January 13, 2023 11:45 PM MST