Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Games » Word challenge number 11.3: Choose a word with 4 or more letters, rearrange any letters to make another word,

Word challenge number 11.3: Choose a word with 4 or more letters, rearrange any letters to make another word,

then write a sentence using both words. Any language, but please translate. 
Example: I am unclear about nuclear energy.

Posted - February 18, 2023

Responses

He reached to save mom's vase before it hit the floor.
    The study is a dusty room filled with books.

February 18, 2023 9:54 AM MST

God apa gavs galna anlag, svag apa dog.

(Good monkey was given crazy instincts, weak monkey died.)
      February 18, 2023 11:31 AM MST

Tagalog?
      February 18, 2023 12:29 PM MST

It’s definitely NOT Tagalog.
      ~

March 25, 2023 9:03 AM MDT

trot/tort

I'm going to trot down to the courthouse  for a tort case hearing. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at March 25, 2023 9:03 AM MDT
      February 18, 2023 1:33 PM MST

Last month, I traveled abroad aboard a ship whose female captain had very nice hips, I invited her to dine with me one night, she did not eat with passengers while on duty, but being British, agreed to have tea with me the next day when she was off duty. The cruise was a really good deal, so much so that it lead to me buying stock in the tour company. Part of the trip was kind of ruined when there was damage to the hull, it was covered with a tarp to keep water out until we reached the next port near the French city of Caen, where I bought a souvenir cane. I went fishing there (rod and reel) and caught quite a few nice ones, but a scruffy-looking man began to leer at my haul and made me nervous that he might try to steal some of them, so the least I could do was give him a share. He seemed happy, and I made it back the ship just in time to have a glass of mead. My return to the US was by plane on KLM Airlines, the flight attendants gave us (the passengers) a rhyming rendition of their safety brief, I thought it was entertaining, so I gave each of them tips, and they gave me chocolate-covered cherries (the kind with no pits). I logged onto the in-flight TV show, it was a set of episodes of their country’s series “Toon”, but I don’t speak Dutch, so it was just visual for me. I’m done; I don’t want to cause a node in your brain. Now that I’ve given the most input, how much money have I won?
    ~

March 25, 2023 9:39 AM MDT

Oops, I erred with US and us.

:(

March 26, 2023 1:46 AM MDT

Norwegian.
      March 30, 2023 9:26 AM MDT

You could always spit the pits out.
      March 26, 2023 5:01 AM MDT

I couldn't live with being evil.
      March 26, 2023 5:02 AM MDT