Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Education » Anybody want to start another academic quizzes/challenges here?

Anybody want to start another academic quizzes/challenges here?

Anybody who joins here to work on the work problems that I will give out, may have to respond frequently or periodically, because each of the work problems I will give-out will have due date on each ones.
But you can set me some other rules on some of how you want the work problems to go-then type that here.
But it will start with basic subjects & may start easy first.
Then you'll get points for each ones you get right, & will tell you what happens if get any wrong or overdue of any work problems.

Posted - February 27, 2023

Responses

I went through the whole 8 progressing multiplying sequence numbers, then back to beginning after end which I just looked at both of doubling & tripling parts from both sides, then I took the doubling just after the tripling from the 6, & put that doubling just after the 2520-don't know if you can understand this one okay. But I probably tell if that's how I just did that on the first number question(?)

I think of to find the same number that square roots, cube roots & fourth roots evenly to much lower number without any remainder-is this right.
      March 2, 2023 2:11 PM MST

The worksheets I'm giving out now have math & English that the first one really basic, short & simple that takes just little time to guess/the whole page, then the next ones gets little harder & little complex which then takes little longer; & if that worksheet is really hard/complicated that takes much longer to do, I may give-out easier ones that can go through faster, but might charge some (chips) to that-as in the whole worksheet game!
      March 2, 2023 4:43 PM MST

And I probably will reply in this thread everyday for these worksheet thread updates-
      March 2, 2023 7:03 PM MST

If I give you another math thread to do those math problems in, then You would have to look at the thread every day as there will be a week of due date on every one of them, & do every math pages that comes in-every day,
    And do you think You can do it for me if I give You that other math thread-to do?
      March 11, 2023 4:23 PM MST

Element 99 make the rules for the worksheets here?
      March 1, 2023 5:10 PM MST

Please make sure those 2 other worksheets I put in here gets done by March 5th, 2023 as I put the Due date on each of those given work page,
    May you alert others to do those soon, or see if you can finish doing those worksheets soon-I don't know if they looked through those worksheets there, I thought I given-out the clear rule & direction/instruction to these work pages of to do them & when to finish those worksheets at.
    I will try to figure out doing through those other math work soon that you gave me - I promise!
    I will be setting the record of what each of the worksheets along with what date, amount of chips & points recorded with it.
      March 2, 2023 2:26 PM MST

May I tell you what else I been doing(through whole day) including in here too?
    I was tried looking over to try doing these math problems here, but just didn't come to an exact guess if it's still blank of mine, but will work on that more!
    Any advice to get me to quickly getting through doing these as to get me to know more of which to do these math problems?
      March 1, 2023 3:31 PM MST

If you need help, you can ask the other AM users for ideas.

Element 99 is a retired teacher.  Maybe if you’re extra nice to him, he’ll give you some ideas on where to start.

The last one should only take a second, maybe a minute, an hour at the most.  Also, when in doubt, pick c.  That advice hardly ever worked for me on multiple choice quizzes, but it could be helpful this time.
      March 1, 2023 9:15 PM MST

The root number stuff-
    Will that be the number that can just be square rooted, cube rooted or fourth rooted without leaving any fraction even after it?
      March 2, 2023 2:16 PM MST

Another (3rd) Worksheet is coming in soon-with the due date also!
      March 2, 2023 4:40 PM MST

Each worksheets I put will give plenty of time to (wait) do from its/each due date.
    I will pass other worksheets & type in other responses about these as I come around to be doing more of your (other) math problems.
    The worksheets will get more complex & more choices after you/they do the other worksheets that I given out.
    They/you may have to reply here often to see the other work pages to be done as it get near the due dates of each.
    Now here is this one that just came in:    Notice that prob. # 9 & 10 is not the subtracting, its dividing.
    This post was edited by DannyPetti at March 3, 2023 6:48 AM MST
      March 3, 2023 6:46 AM MST

I’ll post my answers for this when you post correct answers for all five of my challenge questions.
      March 3, 2023 8:38 AM MST

I don't know if I will get those all done soon, but I will try!
      March 3, 2023 10:43 AM MST

I don't know when will Element 99 will be back here at(?)

May you just get others here to do my posted math problems & the 'words & definitions' now?, I/its marked as only 2 days left on one of those, & other ones as 3 or more days left.
    & then continue to your math problems- This post was edited by DannyPetti at March 3, 2023 6:49 PM MST
      March 3, 2023 4:17 PM MST

When or what day you finish these work pages-on this thread & the other math thread for Martina? Saw that challenge is all done now!
      March 14, 2023 8:54 AM MDT

I haven't seen another reply from Element 99 yet. & didn't find your new replies here recently.
    The math I see you put out to me to do may seem like it's kind of more chaotic rather than it's fun to do-
    I copied your 5 math questions & wrote them down on a piece of paper by pencil & kind of looked them over.
    I even searched in Google for these other math information still don't give me much clue or hint from it.
    And anything else to do to get me to figure out to get to the right answers(on 5 of math problems)-send more replies to other answerMug members, or post other info to another answer website, or try the 'Chat (1)', but don't know if that does work-
      March 4, 2023 6:17 PM MST

Or I may see who's Active Now here-& go click one of that, but I may not really know how to work that too.
      March 4, 2023 6:19 PM MST

Where are the worksheets?
      February 28, 2023 12:09 PM MST

I wasn't set it yet-takes some patience
    Here it is:

-This math page be due at Mar 5th

Okay, this basic math worksheet - Okay, you can decide if just this work page be set for everybody here to do just the same work page here, but just one of them guess the correct answer that I will see will get credit for that & done with; or should I give each of everybody else the other different work pages?

I will decide how many points, & chips to pay after getting these math right. This post was edited by DannyPetti at March 2, 2023 4:25 PM MST
      February 28, 2023 5:33 PM MST

Then English-word definition will come next, then the more complex math, & fancier (english/dictionary) will come after that, then other (new) subjects will come later on.
    Every day or every reply?
      February 28, 2023 5:37 PM MST

And starts with 20 chips or chances-lose one chip/chance for every wrong answer, & lost 5 chips/chances for each late work page.
      February 28, 2023 6:56 PM MST

If give different work pages to each person here, then each of the other person can give other different person the work pages to do (only made-out to guess each of the right answers from) as Livvie was giving me the other page of more complicated math for me to do on the thread I was giving out work pages from, so I don't have to create all of the work pages myself, if you think that's a good idea.
    But remember to start 20 chips/chances to each of the other 3 members here, then score points & credits as they do the problems-on each of the different work pages. This post was edited by DannyPetti at March 1, 2023 3:18 PM MST
      March 1, 2023 6:52 AM MST

Now here's another one that just came in:

Look at the due date on this as to do this soon!
    This post was edited by DannyPetti at March 1, 2023 5:01 PM MST
      March 1, 2023 4:58 PM MST

Element 99
    From Livvie's math:
    How do I do the next number sequence from this number pattern:
    1, 2, 6, 12, 60, 420, 840, 2520

How do I find the number for the square, cube & 4th root on this?

& will I do any of Earth's perimeter as for Earth's polar circumference?
      March 2, 2023 6:55 AM MST

Can you be here soon?
    I will like more help & more of explaining just on how would I do those 5 math questions that Livvie gave me to do, I don't have a certain clue how should I come-up with (any) figure to help get through to the correct answers for those 5 math questions that Livvie bring-up to me to do.
    I need you really soon to really help together on just those 5 math problems that are right to me that's here now!
    Or I may P.M to You of these Livvie's math stuff & tell how difficult these math can really be as if I doing them(?)
      March 4, 2023 6:37 PM MST