Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Do politicians actually believe they can change/rewrite history?

Do politicians actually believe they can change/rewrite history?

Canada's Trudeau:

"There are potential side effects in vaccinations. And there are people who've probably gotten very sick from vaccinations...While not forcing anyone to get vaccinated, I chose to make sure all the incentives and all the protections were there to encourage Canadians to get vaccinated."

Posted - April 24, 2023

Responses

Measles is killing millions of children right now, due to an increase in the number of tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists. Personally I'd prefer the slight risk of a side effect to the much higher risk of contracting a potentially fatal disease.
      April 24, 2023 8:27 PM MDT

Not the topic.....Trudeau is claiming he did not force people to get a experimental shot....we all know he did.  
      April 24, 2023 8:44 PM MDT

Your country is creating a fund for the "Vax" injured from then covid clot shot.
      April 27, 2023 9:47 AM MDT

Gruppenführer Shickltuber (aka opposition leader Peter "Spud" Dutton) might be, but the population stopped listening to him a year ago.
      April 28, 2023 10:45 PM MDT

I am sure the people harmed by the clot shot are still listening. 
      April 29, 2023 5:52 AM MDT

Politicians do not change history, politicians make history. 
      April 25, 2023 1:06 AM MDT

This one is trying to rewrite history.  
      April 25, 2023 4:38 AM MDT

He can try all he wants, but history is what it is, not what he wants it to be. 
      April 25, 2023 4:45 PM MDT

I mean that's certainly the case initially. However, along the way, the politician sees that things are hopeless. So much work with little to no results. They either quit or are corrupted in some way.
      April 25, 2023 5:30 PM MDT

I agree with that point.  I worked for someone who ran for a local office - I'm thinking Councilman - and when it came time to decide whether to run again, he said he wouldn't.  When I asked him why, he said anyone with ethics and morals couldn't possibly be in politics.  
      April 25, 2023 10:00 PM MDT

Trudeau is claiming he did not force anyone to get the covid jab....we all know that is a lie.
      April 26, 2023 4:02 AM MDT

Is that a deal-breaker for you?

April 26, 2023 11:50 AM MDT

Sorry, but I simply do not have time to go through this one by one....if I took the time it would likely be deleted anyway. 
    This is the same lie counters who Obama only told 7 lies his entire 2 terms...someone cannot count.  

As for the start they are comparing Obama mid speech to Trump before speech.. I watched the inauguration on FOX live (never thought recording would be necessary) here is an image midspeech...(site will not upload it)
    https://100percentfedup.com/boom-fox-news-leftist-chris-wallace-attempts-trump-smear-over-inauguration-crowd-sizefox-news-brit-hume-backs-up-trump-on-fake-news-story-video/

As far as economy, at one point Trump had the lowest unemployment numbers for just about every demographic in the country and wages were increasing on the bottom without gov raising minimum wage. (

Biden fixed those raises though Bidenflation made them mean nothing)

Not going farther into a lying video took over two minutes to get that far....I know when I as a business owner had my best years (Trump) and when I had my worst (Obama)

April 27, 2023 5:30 AM MDT

LOL. Thanks for making my point!
      April 27, 2023 7:19 AM MDT

You posted a video claiming lies...that are not lies....I addressed the first 2mins worth.
      April 27, 2023 9:45 AM MDT

Okay. ;)
      April 27, 2023 1:57 PM MDT