Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Rudy Giulian had/has a pay for pardons sceme and if so will it effect the Jan. 6th insurrectionists?

Do you think Rudy Giulian had/has a pay for pardons sceme and if so will it effect the Jan. 6th insurrectionists?

On Monday a law suit was filled agaist Rudy Giulian. One of the claims in the suit is that Rudy had a pay for pardons scheme . Basically the scheme  was - pay me $2 million dollars and I will arrange a pardon for you with Trump and Trump gets half the money. That doesn't sound right to me because Trump would want 90% of the money. Trump has recently said that if he is re-elected he will pardon most of the Jan. 6th insurrectionists. That doesn't sound right to me either because Trump knows most of them don't have $2 million dollars. Cheers!

Posted - May 18, 2023

Responses

*affect*
    *scheme*
    *filed*
    *against*
    *Giuliani*

Be careful; someone might call you ignorant without even reading past the first sentence. 
      May 18, 2023 2:11 PM MDT

Well I don't think they can call me ignorant without breaking this sites rules. So they will do it in a passive aggressive type of way because that's how they roll.
      May 18, 2023 2:22 PM MDT

To each their own, but I want to hear about Rudy Giuliani about as much as I want to hear about Donald the Deplorable. 

Cheers! 
      May 18, 2023 6:43 PM MDT