Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Did you hear about the technologically advanced mermaids and water people?

Did you hear about the technologically advanced mermaids and water people?

You probably haven't unless you were at the Pastors for Trump rally that was held at  Trump's Doral property. Prophet Amanda Grace warned of technologically advanced mermaids and water people spreading perversion. And he told the crowd - we are meant for hand to hand combat. There was a lot of other crazy stuff said and it seems like they want to start a religious war with Trump and General Flynn leading the charge. I included a link for more info. Cheers! 

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-doral-reawaken-america-pastors-mermaids-1234735924/

Posted - May 18, 2023

Responses

The only thing I know about mermaids is that they all have C cup breasts. That's why they wear C shells.
      May 20, 2023 5:36 AM MDT

Yeah I've Seen that video and that woman is right up Trump's alley  crazy and insane just like him.... Stupid Trumptards!!! 
      May 20, 2023 11:43 AM MDT

Maybe Trump wasn't flushing documents down the WH toilets to get rid of evidence - maybe he was doing it to block them up so technologically advanced mermaids couldn't swim up and bite his butt. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 20, 2023 1:53 PM MDT

I haven’t heard about the technologically advanced mermaids and water people, but I have one for you.

Paddy English man, an Irishman, and a Welshman. They arrive to see a mermaid sitting on a rock. They’ve by no means seen a extra beautiful creature.
    “Have you ever ever been kissed?” asks an Englishman. The mermaid is coy and says no. He kisses her on the cheek gently. A Welshman stands ahead and asks for those who’ve ever been hugged. When the mermaid says no once more, he hugs her.
    Irish man rocks up and asks, “Ever been f***ed?” The mermaid goes a bit pink within the face and says no. To which the Irish man replies, “You at the moment are, the tides gone out.”

(Disclaimer:  This joke is not my own, obviously.  I copied and pasted this from the internet.  I only edited one word.  I’m just not going to bother changing any grammar mistakes that may exist.) This post was edited by Livvie at May 23, 2023 9:05 PM MDT
      May 23, 2023 9:00 PM MDT

Pretty funny. Cheers!
      May 23, 2023 9:47 PM MDT