Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did you watch the Trump interview on Fox? Do you think he did well?

Did you watch the Trump interview on Fox? Do you think he did well?

Posted - June 21, 2023

Responses

I think he did very  well - very well at incriminating himself. Cheers!
      June 21, 2023 3:36 PM MDT

I just watched the vid you posted - made me think Trump is a step away from going off the deep end. Cheers!
      June 21, 2023 3:40 PM MDT

He will say whatever he thinks his supporters want to hear without even thinking it through. I'd say he's already gone off the deep end.
      June 21, 2023 6:57 PM MDT

I think he did very poorly, seemed ruffled and very likely gave Jack Smith even more ammunition for his prosecution.  Trump tripped over his own tongue quite a few times and clearly doesn't realize that even a ten year old wouldn't believe his excuses for not returning the boxes of documents.  He had no idea that when he characterized what the FBI gave him as hundreds of sheets of papers in a report that it was actually a "document."  Surprisingly, we may only have to wait until the trial date in August to see where this all goes.
      June 21, 2023 5:33 PM MDT

Agreed.  Him going into an interview so clearly unprepared shows the way he would run the country if, God forbid, he gets the chance. It wasn't just the documents questions, in every part of the interview he just blurted out total nonsense. It's a shame that this interview will never been shown in the right wing echo chamber that MAGAmaniacs consider the news.
      June 21, 2023 7:04 PM MDT

MAGA - My A$$ Goin' Alcatraz
      June 22, 2023 5:22 AM MDT

Unless I'm mistaken, this interview was on FOX, the echo chamber to which you refer.  The problem is that the MAGAnuts probably think he did a great off-the-cuff interview.
      June 22, 2023 6:56 AM MDT

The true MAGA followers do not watch Fox. They watch Newsmax, OAN and get a lot of information from sources like Twitter. Fox is not radical enough and no longer differential enough to Trump .
      June 22, 2023 7:45 AM MDT

LOL... FOX isn't radical enough.  That's a laugh.
      June 22, 2023 8:30 AM MDT