Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Reverend Muhammadovsky
Discussion » Questions » Legal » For those of you who have a family member or family members who are or were in prison, what did they do?

For those of you who have a family member or family members who are or were in prison, what did they do?

Inspired by part of this discussion: https://answermug.com/forums/topic/140861/what-is-the-largest-city-you-ever-lived-in-i-lived-in-philly-wh/

Posted - July 15, 2023

Responses

1. Drunk driving (vehicular homicide)

2. Robbery and drugs

3. Bank robbery 

None are currently in prison 

July 16, 2023 6:04 AM MDT

No one currently incarcerated,  but a relative was sentenced to six months in Federal prison for trespassing on government property (she was participating in a protest and it was not her first offense). 
      July 16, 2023 4:47 PM MDT

Brother. Burglery, attempted bank robbery. He had also been in and out of jail for various misdemeanor. He died 6 years ago.
      July 17, 2023 10:27 AM MDT

Unemployment fraud and it was my father.
      July 17, 2023 2:23 PM MDT

Objection, Your Honor! Opposing counsel is merely making a vague attempt to defame and besmirch others instead of presenting a viable defense of the defendant, Livvie the Queenpin of All Crime of All Time! I move that The Court sanction this unethical smoke-and-mirrors tactic and have all associated testimony stricken from the record! (Grrrrrrr.)
    ~

July 18, 2023 7:40 AM MDT