Discussion » Questions » Politics » What do you think about Trump hiring a serial killer?

What do you think about Trump hiring a serial killer?

Trump once hired Rex Heuermann’s architectural firm to do some work on one of his buildings. Rex Heuermann’s was later found out to be the Gilgo Beach serial killer.

I have to give Trump the benefit of the doubt on this one because maybe Heuermann tricked Trump. Maybe when Trump asked Heuermann if the buildings he deigned were popular - Heuermann said - yes they are very popular and people are dying to get in.

Actually I think Trump would hire the guy that designed the Jewish gas chambers if he knew the guy would use cheep materials and break building codes. Cheers!

Posted - July 21, 2023

Responses

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Oh, Trump endorsed the death penalty for any individual he could barring underlying causes in society to address. He needs not comeuppance but comedownance. His collaboration with Putin is unquestionable now. Anti-Demo-crazy Trump all the way! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 21, 2023 8:23 AM MDT
      July 21, 2023 8:14 AM MDT

Come on now, that's a little over the top don't you think. 
      July 21, 2023 10:50 AM MDT

Maybe. But, what's neutral about life? Isn't it a little obscene just to live it?
      July 21, 2023 11:05 AM MDT

Have you gone over the list of everybody who hired the guy?
      July 22, 2023 5:07 PM MDT

No I didn't go over the list because I was pretty busy making up that joke about the architect serial killer saying everybody was dying to get into one of his buildings. I think the real crust of my question was - would Trump have a problem hiring someone that he knew was a serial killer if he knew that that person could save him a few bucks on building materials or that person knew how to break a few building codes. Personally I don't think he would have a problem with it. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 23, 2023 1:47 PM MDT
      July 23, 2023 12:20 PM MDT

I just doubt a known serial killer would still be free would be my opinion.
      July 23, 2023 5:39 PM MDT