Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Legal » What the heck is a superseding indictment?

What the heck is a superseding indictment?

The Justice Department, in a new superseding indictment unveiled Thursday, is charging former President Trump with seeking to delete Mar-a-Lago surveillance video footage last year in connection with the federal classified records case.

Trump is charged in the new indictment along with Carlos de Oliveira, the property manager of the resort and a new defendant in the case, and his valet Walt Nauta, who had faced previous charges. 

Cheers!

Posted - July 27, 2023

Responses

I don't know. 

But surprisingly,  there was more bad news about Hunter's case this week so of course, there is another Trump indictment.  
      July 27, 2023 7:14 PM MDT

Hunter Biden is not running to be the next president of the United States - Donald J Trump is. And if it is true that he tried to destroy evidence to cover up his mishandling of documents while crying witch hunt then he has no right to be in the WH. Cheers!
      July 27, 2023 7:29 PM MDT

Hunter Derangement Syndrome again.
      July 28, 2023 5:24 AM MDT

But Hunter is tied to his Dad.....and his Dad is corrupt.

July 28, 2023 5:42 AM MDT

But this is about Trump and his corruption.
      July 28, 2023 6:00 AM MDT

Directly yes....but do you not find the continued timing interesting.  Everything there has been bad news that the media has to report (too big to ignore) there is a Trump indictment.   
    House releasing financial docts showing Biden Crime Family bribes. ...Indictment 
    IRS whistle-blowers testifying to Congress..Indictment 
    Hunter Biden plead deal refused by Judge...Indictment.

You may not find it interesting...but I do. It is being used as a distraction.   Not to say they are not seriously trying to get Trump...they are. But they are using the timing to provide cover for the media to distract from the Biden's corruption. 
      July 28, 2023 6:32 AM MDT

Imagine that....Hunter's business partner testifies to Congress and .....another Trump indictment.   
      August 1, 2023 5:57 PM MDT

Well soon enough the courts will prove who the corrupt one is and who is a danger to the Nation. Cheers! 
      July 28, 2023 7:01 AM MDT

But when Hunter was a kid his dad took a train home ever night  to be with his family. When Eric was  a kid his dad was out boofing every woman he could get his hands on. So who is the corrupt one? (just a little whataboutisum) 

Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 28, 2023 12:23 PM MDT
      July 28, 2023 7:27 AM MDT

I guess you don't know how Joe met Jill..

This post was edited by my2cents at July 28, 2023 5:01 PM MDT
      July 28, 2023 5:00 PM MDT

Neither do you.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-bidens-started-dating-idUSKBN29W2MP
      August 7, 2023 8:45 AM MDT

That's the kind of conspiracy theory that really ticks me off  because I find it really insensitive . The conspiracy theory is around the same time period that Biden lost his wife and baby in a car crash. Something like that would destroy me but Biden carried on so I think he should be given credit for that instead of having hurtful conspiracy theory's made up about him. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 7, 2023 9:24 AM MDT
      August 7, 2023 9:17 AM MDT

You know,  Trump said his family is off-limits, but he as no problem spreading lies or having his supporters spread lies about the Bidens. Especially since the MAGA morons believe anything without question. 
      August 7, 2023 10:30 AM MDT

Yeah he had things to say about Obama's kids and Clinton's kids. Trump say's his kids are off limits but if his kids said something about him that he didn't like he would turn on them is a second. Cheers!
      August 7, 2023 11:26 AM MDT

Where did I claim she was a teen? 
    She was a babysitter not in her teens.  She was in her 20s and married to another man at the time.  At least according to Jill's ex husband. 
      August 20, 2023 5:23 AM MDT

I find it interesting that you never mention that Ivanka, who was tied to her dad WHILE HE WAS IN OFFICE, got more than 18 trademarks from China.  Then, again, not really surprising since it doesn't fit your agenda. This post was edited by Spunky at July 29, 2023 9:43 AM MDT
      July 28, 2023 12:26 PM MDT

Lets not forget about Eric diverting funds from a kids cancer organization to one of his dads golf events. I think if people are going to compare what family is the the bigger crime family the crimes should be rated by how morally low they were and how dangerous to the public they were. Bet the Bidens crimes would be next to nothing compared to the Trumps. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 28, 2023 3:13 PM MDT

Just millions and millions from our rival countries.....China, Russia, Iraq, and others.  Some of this was while The Big Guy was still VP.   To me that is dangerous to the public.  

If Eric Trump did anything illegal with the charity...then charge him. 
      July 28, 2023 4:49 PM MDT

All trademarks she applied for in 2016 BEFORE her Dad was elected to office.  
      July 28, 2023 4:58 PM MDT

Once again, your powers of research leave much to be desired.

China grants more trademark approvals for Ivanka Trump firm

Reuters
    https://www.reuters.com › article › us-china-usa-ivanka

Nov 6, 2018 — China last month granted initial approval for 16 new trademarks for the fashion brand of U.S. President Donald Trump's daughter and adviser ...

China grants 16 trademarks to defunct Ivanka Trump ...

CNN.com
    https://www.cnn.com › 2018/11/06 › politics › ivanka-tr...

Nov 6, 2018 — China has granted preliminary approval for 16 trademarks for fashion accessories and other items to White House adviser and presidential ...

Ivanka Trump receives 5 trademarks from China amid trade ...

CBS News
    https://www.cbsnews.com › MoneyWatch

Jan 21, 2019 — In October, China's Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number ...

China greenlights large batch of Ivanka Trump trademark ...

Washington Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com › world › 2018/11/06

Nov 6, 2018 — She is now poised to hold trademarks for senior homes and veterinary services, as well as for batteries, wedding gowns and sausage casings. All ...

Ivanka Trump wins 16 Chinese trademarks despite shutting ...

Business Insider
    https://www.businessinsider.com › News

Nov 5, 2018 — Ivanka Trump, President Donald Trump's daughter and senior adviser, won initial approval for 16 Chinese trademarks despite the company shutting ...

Ivanka Trump’s Company Applied for Chinese Trademarks Day Before Her White House Appointment

The 14 trademark applications, filed on March 28, cover sectors from construction to legal services to alcoholic beverages

By 

Eva Dou

Updated June 2, 2017 11:06 pm ET

WHEN DID YOU SAY SHE APPLIED FOR HER CHINESE TRADEMARKS?  THEY WERE APPROVED AFTER SHE CLOSED HER COMPANY AND ISN'T IT FUNNY THAT MORE TRADEMARKS WERE APPROVED AFTER HER FATHER ANNOUNCED THAT HE WANTED TO LIFT THE BAN ON THE CHINESE COMPANY ZTE FOR VIOLATING US SANCTIONS.  
      July 29, 2023 9:37 AM MDT

All of your posts except the last one are about the same trademarks that were applied for in 2016 and not approved until 2018 months after Ivanka shut her lines down. Yes she kept  her trademarks and said she would file for more. 

I do not think CNBC would lie to protect Kushner about the dates she applied for her trademarks.  Or would have neglected to mention if China gave her MILLIONS of dollars as they did to the Bidens.  This post was edited by my2cents at July 29, 2023 1:39 PM MDT
      July 29, 2023 1:38 PM MDT

Can you prove that China gave millions of dollars to the Bidens?  Hunter has been investigated for the past five years, FIVE YEARS, and all the came up with was tax evasion and the gun issue.  
      July 29, 2023 2:53 PM MDT

He admitted to $664,000 from one Chinese energy company from China and another China company $666,666  in just one year. Hunter admitted this in court this  past week under oath to the judge. Just before she refused to approve his plea deal. 
    He is still under investigations....as testified to by the prosecutors also this week in the same court.

According to Yahoo News, Hunter Biden got $10M a year for 3 years.
    This post was edited by my2cents at July 29, 2023 6:32 PM MDT
      July 29, 2023 5:37 PM MDT

Your comment referred to the Bidens, plural.  Did Joe Biden to millions from China?
      July 30, 2023 7:06 AM MDT