Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » More Hunter/Joe Biden bad news....so another Trump indictment. Anyone surprised?

More Hunter/Joe Biden bad news....so another Trump indictment. Anyone surprised?

I called it.

Hunter's business partner testifies to Congress about Hunter and Joe's business activities.    

So there is another Trump indictment.  
(I was wrong about where...I thought GA)

Posted - August 1, 2023

Responses

Even if Biden is guilty of that 10% thing it pales in comparison to the treasons things in the new indictment Trump just got. Cheers!

This post was edited by Nanoose at August 1, 2023 6:03 PM MDT
      August 1, 2023 6:02 PM MDT

Proof of a weaponized DOJ. 
      August 1, 2023 6:10 PM MDT

Each side has a different take on this testimony,  but it seems to be a stretch to call it bad news. It will be interesting when they release the actual transcripts. Hardly worth wasting an indictment on, but whatever.

August 1, 2023 6:34 PM MDT

Jack Smith thought it was worthy. 
      August 1, 2023 7:50 PM MDT

They haven't charged Trump's felonious brood with anything ... yet. The indictments against His Royal Orangeness are backed up the wazoo.
    Hunter may or may not have been a bad boy. This is irrelevant. He's not running for office, neither has he been appointed to government positions by Daddy.
      August 1, 2023 6:58 PM MDT

Daddy getting some of Hunter's money....matters. 
      August 1, 2023 6:59 PM MDT

A lawyer in the future trying to defend Donald J Trump in court. 

Your honor if it pleases the court I  would like to point out that every time my client received a indictment there was news about the Biden's shady deals but the media ignored it. I say it was a cover up and it proves my client is innocent - innocent I tell you. 

Then the court room gasps in amassment and the judge says - order - order in the court. And Trump stands up and says - I'll have a family sized bucket of KFC, a quart of gravy and a diet Pepsi. Cheers!  This post was edited by Nanoose at August 2, 2023 7:52 PM MDT
      August 2, 2023 7:45 AM MDT

It may well be the other way around. Every time an indictment is imminent, there's some news about Hunter Biden. If anyone is being politically prosecuted, it's Hunter, not Trump. Compare his tax charges to say, Roger Stone's and his gun charges to virtually anyone who didn't use that gun to commit a crime. Hunter is a sleazy guy who traded off his father's name and they are using it to discredit Joe Biden. Now they want to impeach him even though impeachment is for acts committed while in office. If they really don't want Biden to be reelected, the first step is to get rid of Trump. Even if Trump did nothing wrong, do they think it was in the best interests of the country to leave highly sensitive information, unprotected in a public space for starters? I know some people have blinders on, but I expect better from elected officials. 

August 2, 2023 9:44 AM MDT

I figure since Hunter Biden pleaded guilty to the charges it is a step towards rehabilitation. And a sign that he is sorry for what he did and really sorry that his father got dragged into it. I also consider that when Hunter had the call about his father being in the room he might of been on coke - people on coke say crazy things but you can't hold those crazy things against their father. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 2, 2023 11:29 AM MDT
      August 2, 2023 10:22 AM MDT

Hunter did NOT plead guilty....
    Joe spoke to business partners personally, in business meetings. 
    Joe went golfing with the business partners.  This post was edited by my2cents at August 2, 2023 2:10 PM MDT
      August 2, 2023 2:08 PM MDT

That is some good spin. Biden should hire you.

Sensitive information in public places....like Penn state,  or Biden's garage...I guess those are ok. lol This post was edited by my2cents at August 2, 2023 2:38 PM MDT
      August 2, 2023 2:36 PM MDT

I see you can't defend what Trump did. Pointing a finger ar someone else is not a defense. Trump put the country, our allies and our military in jeopardy. I prefer not to say what I think of anyone who can't condemn that because it's pretty strong language. 
      August 2, 2023 3:45 PM MDT

Again,  Trump was President....and had the right to the doctuments.  The courts have ruled President can decide what is and is not personal docts. And NARA has no power to force a POTUS to return anything.  If that is the law for Bill Clinton...then that is the law for Donald Trump.  

Biden/Hillary etc were not and did not. 
      August 2, 2023 4:59 PM MDT

Again, even if it was legal, do you think it was OK to put our country, our allies and our military in danger? 

And repeating your misperceptions over and over, does not make them any more believable.
      August 2, 2023 5:29 PM MDT

It was legal. And no one was endangered.  He said Gen Milley was trying to convince Trump to start a war. While Milley was accusing Trump of trying to start WWIII.  Trump is the only President in modern times NOT to get out troops into a new war.  He has those docts to defend himself from the people and media lying about him. 

I would bet a lot of the docts are related to the Russia hoax that Obama/Hillary etc cooked up.  I know if I were in his position, I would absolutely have copies of the docts that clear my name. 

I am not the other one repeating myself. And your right repeating it does not make it true. What I am repeating just happens to be true. 
      August 2, 2023 6:05 PM MDT

OK. You've convinced me.
      August 2, 2023 6:42 PM MDT

LOL 
      August 2, 2023 7:48 PM MDT

I’m pretty balanced so no, I’m not surprised.  I can get all the dirt about the Bidens on one channel, then I can turn the channel to get all the dirt on Trump.  It’s all-you-can-eat, but do I want to?  Usually, no.

August 2, 2023 8:37 PM MDT

Yep that is how the media is....the spin and ignore stories they don't like. Both sides. 
      August 3, 2023 5:07 AM MDT

But what did Trump do that was so great that you are willing to go through all of your mental calisthenics to justify continuing to support him instead of just voting for someone else without all the baggage?
      August 2, 2023 10:57 PM MDT

He is the only President in my lifetime who actually followed through with their promises. Or at least tried.  
    I support the candidate who agrees with me. 
      August 3, 2023 5:17 AM MDT

Isn’t there more than one this time?
      August 3, 2023 6:49 AM MDT

August 3, 2023 10:37 AM MDT

If I recall the Republicans held the House and the Senate for the first 2 years of Trump's presidency and he still didn't get much done. Guess he was pretty busy getting the hang of his new Bring Me a Pepsi Button. Bet that thing cost the tax payers $1000s. He could of ordered a Pepsi with his phone but he had to have a big red button. And I think that shows his mentally and that he didn't care about making America great - he just cared about making himself look great. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 3, 2023 11:51 AM MDT
      August 3, 2023 11:51 AM MDT