Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » More Hunter/Joe Biden bad news....so another Trump indictment. Anyone surprised?

More Hunter/Joe Biden bad news....so another Trump indictment. Anyone surprised?

I called it.

Hunter's business partner testifies to Congress about Hunter and Joe's business activities.    

So there is another Trump indictment.  
(I was wrong about where...I thought GA)

Posted - August 1, 2023

Responses

Couldn't agree with you more.  
      August 3, 2023 11:53 AM MDT

He got enough done....the Dems are completely in fear of him getting reelected.  

And the Republicans have too many RINOs to contend with so that majority was weak.  And refused to do what they were elected to do. 

I know my customers had a lot more money to spend under Trump than they do now.

Let's Go Brandon. This post was edited by my2cents at August 3, 2023 7:58 PM MDT
      August 3, 2023 2:49 PM MDT

He DID lower my taxes.
    Mexico paid for their troops to help secure our border.  Mexico paid higher tariffs on their products.   They paid.  Personally, I don't glare who paid for they wall....I just want it finished....just as I said in 2016.  Just build it.

He got rid of NAFTA, he got rid of TTP, he got rid of the Paris Accords, he got EU countries to pay more of their share of NATO. He brought troops home and refused to start more wars.  
    I hate NO ONE.  
      August 3, 2023 2:57 PM MDT