Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Did Mark Meadows just move to the top of Trump's enemy list?

Did Mark Meadows just move to the top of Trump's enemy list?

Former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows has told special counsel Jack Smith's investigators that he could not recall Trump ever ordering, or even discussing, declassifying broad sets of classified materials before leaving the White House, nor was he aware of any "standing order" from Trump authorizing the automatic declassification of materials taken out of the Oval Office.  I think that puts a lot of holes into Trump's lies about the documents so he is probably pretty ticked off and pretty scared right now.

Mike Pence also recently said that he wasn't aware of any standing order from Trump authorizing the automatic declassification of materials taken out of the Oval Office. So I don't think that looks good for Trump either. Cheers!

Posted - August 20, 2023

Responses

That's a real possibility.  Trump's hit list is getting longer by the day.  I wouldn't be surprised if his co-conspirators decide to sing to get a better deal for themselves.  He's shown them little to no loyalty, so there's no reason for them not to do what they have to in order to save themselves.
      August 21, 2023 9:47 AM MDT