Discussion » Questions » Politics » What do you think would be a cruel but affective way to change a MAGA persons mind about Donald J Trump?

What do you think would be a cruel but affective way to change a MAGA persons mind about Donald J Trump?

I think if you tied them to a chair and taped their eyelids open then forced them to watch a continues loop of Trump doing his YMCA dance they would be begging you to burn their MAGA hats withing 5 minutes.

Cheers!

Posted - August 22, 2023

Responses

Maybe make them write this Trump quote on the chalkboard 100 times.

August 22, 2023 8:40 AM MDT

August 22, 2023 10:27 AM MDT

So glad you learned to fact check. Keep it up!
      August 22, 2023 11:01 AM MDT

I guess he found out differently.
      August 22, 2023 6:56 PM MDT

There is no way to change their minds.  They have pulled out their eyes so they cannot see how corrupt he is, and they have chopped off their ears so they can't hear his lies.  
      August 22, 2023 9:11 AM MDT

Well maybe it would still work if you were to target 2 more of their senses. Tie them to a chair with their eyes taped open and force them to see Trump's ridiculous YMCA dance over and over again. Add a continues loop audio  tape of Trump saying ridiculous and stupid things. Pipe in a horrible simulated Trump BO smell while a narrator say's things like - this is what Trump smells like on KFC - this is what Trump smells like on Pepsi - this is what Trump smells like at rallies - this is what trump smells like in the court room. 

Cheers!
      August 22, 2023 10:20 AM MDT

I would say brainwashing, but that presumes there is a brain to wash.
      August 22, 2023 10:12 AM MDT

Policy....he would have to change his policy positions.  
    Why would his YMCA dance bother me or any other supporters?

August 22, 2023 10:32 AM MDT

He has changed his policy's. He claimed he was the law and order president. But now a days he is doing/saying  nothing about the sheriffs and their families in Georgia that have been getting death threats because of his trial. He could likely cut those threats down with a short post. But he won't because when it comes to him he believes law and order doesn't apply to him. Cheers!
      August 22, 2023 11:51 AM MDT

People are responsible for their own actions. Anyone crazy enough to issue threats is going to listen to Trump or anyone else. 

Trump supports our law officials. No change there.  
      August 23, 2023 6:24 AM MDT

Pretty sure that people crazy enough to issue treats - do and will listen to Trump because in a round about way he has them convinced that it is the patriotic thing to do. Trump should be making a public announcement about how unpatriotic it is to threating law enforcement and their family's. It might reducing the death threats and give a few children a bit of comfort and a bit of peaceful sleep. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 23, 2023 4:54 PM MDT
      August 23, 2023 9:01 AM MDT

Crazies do what they want....and ignore people who tell them otherwise. 
      August 23, 2023 4:51 PM MDT

Officer Brian Sicknick  died from injuries suffered in the riot Trump kicked off. "Supports our law officials" my tired a$$.
      August 24, 2023 5:05 AM MDT

No, Sicknick died of NATURAL CAUSES.  2 Strokes. 

The only person who was killed via violence on Jan 6 was Ashley Babbit an unarmed female veteran.  

Trump's censored tweets from Jan 6th.  This post was edited by my2cents at August 24, 2023 6:16 AM MDT
      August 24, 2023 6:09 AM MDT

That gets me how Trump supporters always say Ashley Babbit was a unarmed female veteran that was killed/murdered by the capital police. She was breaking through the last line of defense between the vice president and senators. They didn't know if she was unarmed she was repeatedly told to stop or be shot. But Trump supports like to portray her as a incent victim/patriot.  Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 24, 2023 8:05 AM MDT
      August 24, 2023 8:03 AM MDT

I would like to know why the 2 Capitol policemen left those doors just seconds before the shooting....why would they leave as you said the last line of defense between the protesters and the VP and Senators?  And why was there a camera person right there filming.  
    Also if you watch more of the footage you can see Ashli physically trying to stop a man (Zachary Alam) who was trying to break the Senate windows.   Grabbing his bag and the punching him in the face.  Babbit was trying to stop the violence as police simply walked away....she is a patriot and victim who was trying to stop the violence. 

August 24, 2023 2:48 PM MDT

Lobotomy. 
      August 22, 2023 4:05 PM MDT