Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » This is a bargain?

This is a bargain?

On the radio, I hear a woman telling me how important fruits and vegetables are for my health.

But all the prep is a hassle.

"Call us/go to website (I forget the name) and everything will be delivered to you, prepped.

Call us/go to website now and you'll get $65 off your first order!"

Back to my PopTart for me

Posted - August 25, 2023

Responses

Best to you in adapting your drinks and eating. I don't have diabetes.

I've never really liked the taste of beer in general but I love carbs.

And I'd do well to limit cola and chocolate milk. (I really don't drink excessive amounts of chocolate milk but I think it tastes way better than any the beers I've had in my life, ha.) This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 27, 2023 1:40 PM MDT
      August 27, 2023 8:41 AM MDT

And I hope you're dealing well with the diabetes.
      August 27, 2023 8:51 AM MDT

I know nothing about drinking hops and barley. And after reading your answer a couple of times, and Stu Spelling Bee's reply and your reply to him, I'm, literally, only now as I type this reply, I'm thinking it may be beer to which you refer? Again, sometimes jokes take me forever to get. I'm hopeless.
    But, to my credit, I know many hugely different kinds of people, and so many of them find me funny. (And many times I'm not really trying to be funny either, ha)

Anyway, I  know pretty much only that eating more vegetables is something I could do. For the last eight months, I'm now eating cold fresh raw spinach (no dressing of any kind, people always ask) with my lunch instead of chips or crackers. 
    It's a start. :)
      August 27, 2023 8:19 AM MDT

EDIT: To everyone who answered my question:

I may delete my question. ha.
    I recently again heard the radio commercial. But this time, I distinctly heard her:

She says "UP to $65 off your first order."

How unfair of me to post my question. :)

I had originally thought, "How much do they want me to spend and how much will all of this cost if $65 OFF my first order is supposed to entice me?"

August 31, 2023 4:46 PM MDT

L.ol. I don't spend $65 in a month on fruits and veggies. (Bad I know but I just don't like them) 
      August 27, 2023 1:42 PM MDT

Oh, wow, I just realized I missed your answer, sorry.
    I surely don't spend that kind of money on vegetables and fruit, either. :)
    And I'm adding an edit to everyone who answered. 

EDIT: To everyone who answered my question:

I may delete my question. ha.
    I recently again heard the radio commercial. But this time, I distinctly heard her:

She says "UP to $65 off your first order."

How unfair of me to post my question. :)

I had originally thought, "How much do they want me to spend and how much will all of this cost if $65 OFF my first order is supposed to entice me?"

August 31, 2023 4:47 PM MDT