Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Have you seen the new anti Trump campaign ad?

Have you seen the new anti Trump campaign ad?

I have only seen it on one site so far but I hope it spreads and helps keep Trump out of the WH. And also helps put him in jail were he belongs. 

The new anti Trump campaign ad is sung to the Gilligan's Island theme song and it goes a little something like this -   

Now sit right back and hear a tale - a tale of a failed coup - it happened on an escalator one and democracy was almost lost - and democracy was almost lost. 

The Boss was poor business man - many business he had lost. But as he rode down that escalator that day democracy was almost lost - and democracy was almost lost. 

His First Mate was a former mayor his coarse was straight and true. But then he met the big Boss man and democracy was almost lost - and democracy was almost lost. 

They mingled with the MAGA crowd then they staged a coup. If not for the courage of the Capital police that day democracy would of been lost - and democracy would of been lost. 

The tale has a happy ending my friend you're sure to get a smile. The insurrectionists will be rotting in jail some day - living as primitive as can be - living as primitive as can be.

Cheers!

Posted - September 5, 2023

Responses

I tried to find it, but this is the best I could do.
    This post was edited by Jane S at September 5, 2023 1:58 PM MDT
      September 5, 2023 12:43 PM MDT

No that's not it - but I have seen that one and its pretty funny. The one I am talking about originated  in Western Canada and has now spread as far as New Brunswick and parts of Newfoundland. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at September 5, 2023 1:06 PM MDT
      September 5, 2023 12:54 PM MDT