Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Are the psyche-outs out there who use reverse psychology into the negative red to make things a major chitshow just for fun?

Are the psyche-outs out there who use reverse psychology into the negative red to make things a major chitshow just for fun?

"Politicians hide themselves away..Making war just for fun" "Why dont they go out to fight. They leave????? OOOPS ALREADY!
Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah

Posted - September 8, 2023

Responses

Hey you stole some of that from Black Sabbath - I'm telling Sharon. War Pigs was one of my favorite songs.
    As far as your question goes their are defiantly people on the web that use negativity to cause a chitshow and they do it just for fun. But fear not because Nanoose of the West is cutting them down to size one at a time. Cheers and happy weekend!
      September 8, 2023 8:54 AM MDT

1. This is where we crashed and the fight started.

You are the chiff from the chaff. 
    I had a nightmare night when I did a lot of mescaline up the nose and got caught in a  crowded car next and when I taxed back home after the debacle, I hid under my mom and dads bed in a horrified state while Sabotage from Sabbath played in my head non-stop.
    The guy crashed his car and a retarded punk threatened to knife me and I ran to any house tripping my brains out and at their kitchen table after I yelled get me a taxi to them. The nice guys end up telling the taxi driver a disparaging I never saw him in my life. I freaked em. They paid for my taxi too. I was listening to music there in a beautiful state when fate suddenly crashed on me but why? Was the mescaline I snorted a devil's call?
    Hey! C'mon out and have some beers with us! :(:( The bass was talking man. Talking!

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 8, 2023 9:41 AM MDT
      September 8, 2023 9:03 AM MDT