Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is Sarah Wallacs now at the top of Trump’s enemy list?

Is Sarah Wallacs now at the top of Trump’s enemy list?

Colorado district judge Sarah Wallace rejected Trump’s bid to throw out a lawsuit seeking to block him from Colorado’s 2024 presidential ballot. Maybe since Trump claimed to be the law and order president he will bow out gracefully. A trial date has been set for October 30th. Colorado officials are saying the matter must be resolved before January 5th when the state starts printing ballots for the March 5th Republican primary. Trump is facing similar suits in Minnesota and Michigan.

Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - October 14, 2023

Responses

Trump's motion included the assertion that the Presidential oath of office did not include supporting the constitution. The words are to preserve, protect and defend. IMO, that is a distinction without a difference, but we'll have to see what a jury thinks. This post was edited by Jane S at October 14, 2023 11:40 AM MDT
      October 14, 2023 8:33 AM MDT

I find that interesting because it points out were Trump’s mind is at. He uses and abuses the constitution to suit him and him alone.Cheers and happy weekend!

October 14, 2023 9:09 AM MDT

I agree with you.  If he doesn't support the Constitution, he has no business being president.

EDIT:  Let me add that, even if he supported the Constitution, he has no business being president in my opinion.

This post was edited by Spunky at October 14, 2023 3:23 PM MDT
      October 14, 2023 11:42 AM MDT

Trump must have an extremely long "enemies" list because anyone who is not for him is against him.  I'll bet he writes the names on a roll of toilet paper because he can get so many names on one roll.  
      October 14, 2023 11:41 AM MDT