Active Now

Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Legal » How many of the 19 defendants in the 2020 election subversion case will plead guilty?

How many of the 19 defendants in the 2020 election subversion case will plead guilty?

Another one of Trump’s lawyers – Jenna Ellis has pleaded guilty. She is taking a plea deal and she also agreed to testify against the remaining defendants. She is the fourth defendant to plead guilty and I bet there will be another 10 of them that will do the same because they all know there is a mountain of evidence against them. Cheers!

Posted - October 24, 2023

Responses

I'm not a legal expert, but I think the prosecutor offers deals to those who can most help her case. So, at some point guilty pleas may not get any benefit except not having to go through a trial. Once enough people flip, everyone except you-know-who, may give up, because they know they have no chance.
      October 24, 2023 11:56 AM MDT

I'm not sure I can answer this question, but I just read that Mark Meadows, Trump's Chief of Staff, has been given immunity by Jack Smith to testify.  Meadows could be the final nail in Trump's coffin and the one to finally bring him down.  I can't wait!
      October 25, 2023 7:29 AM MDT

Yeah he was Trumps right hand man so he certainly knows a lot of stuff about Trump. Cheers!

October 25, 2023 8:41 AM MDT