Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Shuhak
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » I wish I were recently sleeping better through the night.

I wish I were recently sleeping better through the night.

Posted - February 10

Responses

Welby I assure you, the cosmic string has been jangled and we're no different that what happens 500 billion light years away. I bite off pieces of melatonin.
    Try to use drugs to relax and not get high. Is this all miswrote: 1861-1865 - During the Civil War, medics use morphine as a battlefield anesthetic. Many soldiers become dependent on the drug.
    Have you checked out Northumbria 7 Kings Must Die Yet? I'm in thralled.. I'm turning out like Bobby Fischer IMPOV. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at February 11, 2024 4:38 PM MST
      February 10, 2024 2:25 AM MST

I forgot about melatonin. I tend to be groggy in the morning sometimes after using that.

I've not seen that Seven Kings movie. I assume it's a movie - I looked it up and a movie appeared.
    I missed seeing Northumbria in the little I read.
    Be Well :)
      February 10, 2024 11:14 AM MST

A couple of things that I've found helpful are the herbs lemon balm and holy basil. I put them in chamomile and lavender tea and the combo seems to really help me relax and sleep. 

February 10, 2024 7:20 PM MST

Thanks. :)
    I'm so lazy. 
    Making tea, though not that difficult, sounds like too much time lately. This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 18, 2024 11:20 PM MST
      February 17, 2024 8:32 AM MST