Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Think you've seen it all when it comes to the circus surrounding Trump?

Think you've seen it all when it comes to the circus surrounding Trump?

Trump attorneys trolled after they subpoena wrong Jeremy Rosenberg for hush money trial.

Proseutors revealed that Mr Trump’s attorney Todd Blanche had tried to subpoena former District Attorney Supervising Rackets Investigator Jeremy Rosenberg in March, to seek files related to the Republican presidential candidate's former lawyer Michael Cohen.  

However, it transpired that Mr Blanche made an embarrassing mistake – sending the subpoena to a man from Brooklyn also called Jeremy Rosenberg."

"Following the blunder, Mr Rosenberg decided to have a bit of fun with Mr Trump’s attorneys – and told them he’d be keeping the money they sent him.

“I don’t have any files for you,” the apparently bemused Brooklynite wrote back, according to a filing from the former president’s legal team.

He added: “PS - The phone number you provided was disconnected.

“PPS - I’m keeping the fifteen dollars,” he added, referencing the money Mr Trump’s lawyers had sent him to help pay for sending the documents."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-attorneys-trolled-subpoena-wrong-104413925.html

Posted - April 10

Responses

It still can't top the press conference at the Four Seasons.
      April 10, 2024 11:53 AM MDT

So, I have been reminded. :)
      April 10, 2024 2:53 PM MDT

I think Trump will try and take advantage of it and fire his legal team. Then on Monday he will claim that they have to postpone the trial because he fired his legal team - because they were incompetent and they were working against him with Biden to keep him from wining the election. Cheers!

This post was edited by Nanoose at April 10, 2024 8:58 PM MDT
      April 10, 2024 6:36 PM MDT

You don't think Trump is frustrated by so many delays? He is eager to go to trial and clear his name. :) :)
      April 11, 2024 5:57 AM MDT

I’m sure he is frustrated by all the delays that prevented him from clearing his good name. But Monday he will finally get his chance. So he will put on his new blue suit and his new extra long red tie - then he will read a few passages from his bible for strength and then bravely go were no US president has gone before. Cheers!

April 11, 2024 7:57 AM MDT

My thoughts exactly! 
      April 11, 2024 8:15 AM MDT

An innocent man would look forward to a speedy trial.
      April 11, 2024 8:00 AM MDT

Yep and so would the wife of a guilty man. I think the thought of her husband cheating on her shortly after she gave birth to his son has bugged Melania for years and seeing Trump charged will give her a bit of satisfaction. Cheers!

April 11, 2024 8:49 AM MDT

Forgot to mention that after the days trial is over Trump will go out and talk to the press to further prove he is innocent. And to make things clear he will do that weird thing with his hands that makes him look like he is playing a tiny invisible accordion. Cheers! 

April 11, 2024 10:39 AM MDT

We won't have seen it all until he's in jail.
      April 11, 2024 8:49 AM MDT

I fear we won't have seen it all even then.  The only way we won't hear any more from him is when he's left this mortal coil.
      April 11, 2024 11:55 AM MDT