Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did you hear that Biden was planning on assassinating Trump?

Did you hear that Biden was planning on assassinating Trump?

On Truth Social Trump claimed that Biden and the DOJ were planning to assassinate him during the Mar-a-Lago raid. Then he added that Biden and the lunatic left would do anything to stop him from winning the election and he pleaded for donations to save America. I think it is BS. If the FBI was planning on assassinating him at Mar-a-Logo then why did they plan the raid for when Trump wasn't there. Also the MAGA’s are saying that when the FBI showed up for the raid they were planing on a gun fight to take out Trump and his supporters. If so then why did the FBI show up wearing Polo shirts instead of bullet proof vests? I think this whole thing is just another money grab and another way to spread hate. Cheers!

Posted - May 23

Responses

Trump is always playing the victim.  Nothing to see there.  
      May 24, 2024 8:30 AM MDT

He does always play the victim but I think there is plenty to see - like why he is playing the victim again. Documents about his classified document hearing were recently unsealed and they are pretty damming for Trump - so he starts playing the victim to take the heat off himself. The document about the FBI being able to use deadly force is a standard document and it has the same wording as the document Biden was served with when the FBI took the classified documents at his residence. Trump is not a victim and I think he took the roll of playing the victim too far this time and it is going to come back to bite him. Cheers and happy weekend!

May 24, 2024 9:56 AM MDT

He's played the victim his entire life when things don't go his way.  Everyone but his blind followers can see what a charlatan he is.
      May 25, 2024 2:05 PM MDT

I’m starting to think that Trump will use the assassination BS to back out of his debate with Biden. Cheers!

May 26, 2024 7:16 AM MDT

I think it's likely he will use his current and pending gag orders to say he's not allowed to debate.
      May 26, 2024 9:24 AM MDT

IF he is still gaged at the time of the debates, that should be a topic no one is allowed to bring up, not Trump, not Biden and not the debate hosts. 
      May 26, 2024 10:31 AM MDT