Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » How nervous do you think Trump is waiting for a jury verdict?

How nervous do you think Trump is waiting for a jury verdict?

Posted - May 29

Responses

I doubt he really cares.  He's lied and cheated so much, he has no conscience left (why he calls this a witch hunt).
      May 29, 2024 12:17 PM MDT

Not nervous at all.  If it is Not Guilty, he wins. 
    If it is Guilty,  he still wins...because the people see the lawfare being against him politically.  And he goes up higher in the polls. 

As Dennis Quaid said he sees the lawfare and is now going to vote Trump.  Because he maybe an @hole but he is my @hole. 

There are a lot of people who see it that way as well. 
      May 29, 2024 3:29 PM MDT

I just read the Republicans think Democracy has failed them so they are creating an autocracy with Trump and the Democrats are really clueless about the impending catastrophe it will cause because this has never happen before in our history and things always levelled of to a Demoratic level. Maybe not this time so be on guard Democrats to fight off the politically consulting completely xenophobic Trump Republicans.They don't want minorities voting. They used supercharged rhetoric out of fear only. Look at the food stamp crisis. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at May 30, 2024 10:58 AM MDT
      May 30, 2024 7:21 AM MDT

1. We do not and have never had a Democracy....we have a Constitutional Republic
    2. We are doing everything we can to keep it.

3. We are America First....nothing to do with race. Americans come in every race, creed and color. 
      May 30, 2024 7:27 AM MDT

I think he is quite nervous. He has already been impeached twice and being found guilty of fraud will likely be the nail in the coffin of his political career. Cheers!

May 29, 2024 4:06 PM MDT

Dream on!
      May 29, 2024 5:29 PM MDT

For sure I will keep dreaming on. Right now I am dreaming of the court room sketch of Trump standing alone and silent in front of a Judge that is reading off the things he is found guilty of. And maybe Trump will let out a nervous fart and the sketch artist will draw an orange poof of a cloud behind him. Thought I would add a vid. Cheers!

May 30, 2024 7:05 AM MDT

I have another dream. Trump seems to be nodding off in court today. He closes his eyes and his head slowly lowers until it hits his chest - which jars him awake and his head shoots back. My dream is by the end of the day Trump will lean so far over his head will bump on the desk. Then the courtroom sketch artist captures the moment by drawing a orange makeup cloud over his head - that poofed up when his orange makeup face bumped the desk. Cheers!

May 30, 2024 9:16 AM MDT

You have quite the imagination.  My dream is that he falls asleep, hits his head on the desk and snaps his neck trying to lift his head up.
      May 30, 2024 10:56 AM MDT

Well because of the laws of physics that's a dream that could come true. Every action has an equal or greater action. So if Trump’s fat head hit the desk it would surely produce enough kinetic energy to snap his neck. Cheers!

May 30, 2024 11:49 AM MDT

I dream that it's 2015 again and we have two law-abiding presidential candidates to choose from. Dream big, I always say.
      May 30, 2024 12:28 PM MDT

Well here is something that might help you dream big - Trump has been found guilty on all 34 counts of business document fraud. Cheers!
      May 30, 2024 3:17 PM MDT

Sadly, it's not going to change anything. 
      May 30, 2024 4:14 PM MDT

I agree with Jane S on this one.  Maybe we'll all be surprised and he will be convicted on at least some of the more important charges.  If that's the case, I am hoping Judge Merchan sentences him to the max.
      May 30, 2024 11:06 AM MDT

I don't think he's nervous at all. His supporters don't care. If convicted, which is not a given, it will take a few weeks for sentencing. He would be be appealing the verdict and I expect any sentence would be stayed until that is decided. In fact, I think he will just get probation if he is found guilty and he will violate it with impunity. He is going to continue to get preferential treatment and campaign off being  'victimized'. 
      May 29, 2024 5:29 PM MDT

I agree, although it would really be nice if there are finally some real consequences to his flaunting of the law.
      May 30, 2024 11:04 AM MDT

As I said to Nanoose, dream on!
      May 30, 2024 12:26 PM MDT

Justice is rarely served in this world and there may not be a God but there sure is karma. I just spouted off these things to another. Obliquely correlative to Trump the second one because you need a conscience first to be applied. Bad things don't happens to bad people. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at May 30, 2024 11:01 AM MDT
      May 30, 2024 4:04 AM MDT