Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did you hear about Trump’s debate plan?

Did you hear about Trump’s debate plan?

Trump said he might lose the debate on purpose so the democrats keep Biden on the ticket. Win or lose the democrats will keep Biden on the ticket. So it sounds like a cowards excuse and to Trump I say – buck buck buck BUUUUk. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - June 15

Responses

He's pre-emptively making excuses for why he will lose the debate to Biden.
      June 15, 2024 11:38 AM MDT

Trump is probably the only GOP candidate that Biden can beat, frankly. The Republicans have shot themselves in the foot by nominating him - Biden has beaten him before. A lot depends on who actually shows up to vote - the only way His Royal Orangeness can get back in is apathy.
      June 15, 2024 7:36 PM MDT

The GOP knows what they are doing.The people who support Trump are either his gullible base who don't realize that Trump is using them and he could not care less about them; politicians who want to stay in power; and his mega donors who want to have a president who will do their bidding in exchange for campaign donations. 
      June 15, 2024 8:54 PM MDT

Policies.....he supports MY policies. 
      June 16, 2024 6:41 AM MDT

I doubt very much that Trump will actually debate. But, if he does, whatever the outcome, he would never admit to losing. I call BS on this one.
      June 15, 2024 8:44 PM MDT

Sarcasm....Trump uses it a lot.
      June 16, 2024 6:40 AM MDT

Trump is now saying he expects Biden to be a 'worthy debater'. That comes after Trump spent months attacking Biden’s mental fitness. I think Trump is getting scared that he will lose the debate so once again to Trump I say – buck buck buck buck. Cheers and happy weekend!

June 21, 2024 9:22 AM MDT

It's starting to look like Trump might actually show up for the debate - or is that just a ploy to cover up whatever excuse he's going to use to back out? Time will tell.
      June 21, 2024 7:56 PM MDT

I like the idea that mics will be off when it isn't that speaker's turn.  Remember what Trump did to Clinton and Biden in their debates?  
      June 21, 2024 2:55 PM MDT

I think all the rules will throw Trump off his game. When Biden won the cointoss and picked the right side I figured it was a mistake and he should of picked the left side because it would of gave him the opportunity to speak last. But today I heard that maybe the reason he picked the right side was because it would put Trump in a position were his bad photogenic side would be facing the camera. Cheers and happy weekend!

June 21, 2024 3:17 PM MDT

Hmmm ... I didn't realize Trump had a "good" side.  
      June 21, 2024 9:55 PM MDT

But, that made him look like a lunatic. Now, the muted mic will make him look closer to normal. Also, the lack of an audience will help Trump because he won't be playing to the crowd. However, this might be an actual debate where the focus is policy instead of personality. 
      June 21, 2024 7:51 PM MDT

The only folks who didn't see him as being a lunatic when he did those things were the people who adhere to his rear end anyway.  I agree that no audience is a good thing.
      June 21, 2024 9:54 PM MDT

I’ll always remember the creepy look on Trump’s face when lurked behind Hillary during the 2016 debate. Cheers and happy weekend!

June 22, 2024 7:44 AM MDT

His behavior was disgusting.  I kept hoping she'd turn around and hit him in the head with the mic.
      June 22, 2024 12:49 PM MDT

I figure the lack of an audience will hurt Trump because Trump does his best lying when he has an audience to spew it on. I was thinking about the Bow Tie guy and the Booble Heads that Trump likely placed in the debate audience to make his BS seen believable. Cheers and happy weekend!

June 22, 2024 7:40 AM MDT