Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Wishing you Dads a Happy Father's Day.

Wishing you Dads a Happy Father's Day.

Posted - June 16

Responses

Yesterday I went over to my oldest sons house for a Fathers day BBQ. It was pretty tasty but what I enjoyed the most was watching my Grandson starting to think that girls don’t have cooties. (3 new girls his age moved into his hood). Cheers!

June 16, 2024 11:07 AM MDT

Thanks. Got two out of three phone calls so far.
      June 16, 2024 12:12 PM MDT

I don't have your phone number.
      June 16, 2024 2:55 PM MDT

Why would you want it?
      June 16, 2024 6:41 PM MDT

You said you only got two out of three calls.  I could have been the third if I had your number.
      June 17, 2024 6:28 AM MDT

My son did not call. My daughter and stepdaughter did.
      June 17, 2024 2:15 PM MDT

June 16, 2024 1:47 PM MDT

A prayer for all Fathers: 

Heavenly Father, We come before you today with hearts full of gratitude and love as we celebrate Father’s Day. First and foremost, we thank you, our Almighty Father, for Your unending love, grace, and guidance. U are the ultimate example of what it means to be a father, showing us compassion, patience, and unwavering support. We are grateful for Your constant presence in our lives, leading us with Your wisdom and filling us with Your peace.

Today, we also give thanks for all the earthly fathers who reflect Your love and care. Bless them abundantly, Lord, for their hard work, dedication, and sacrifice. Strengthen them as they provide for their families, guide them in Your ways, and support them with Your wisdom and grace. Help them to be the role models their children need, showing kindness, integrity, and faithfulness in all they do. We pray for fathers who are struggling, Lord. Comfort them in their challenges, provide for their needs, and surround them with Your love and encouragement. Let them feel Your presence and know that they are not alone.

For those who have lost their fathers or have strained relationships, we ask for Your healing and peace. Fill the void with Your love and grace, and help them to find comfort in Your everlasting arms. May all fathers look to U as their guide and inspiration, and may their lives be a testament to Your goodness and love. We thank U for their presence and influence in our lives, and we ask that you continue to bless and keep them in Your care. In Jesus Christ glorious name amen

June 16, 2024 2:14 PM MDT