Active Now

Danilo_G
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Got any extra fireworks or a cool Canadian made song to help celebrate Canada Day?

Got any extra fireworks or a cool Canadian made song to help celebrate Canada Day?

July first is Canada’s and my birthday so it is always a special day for me. This year my 2 Grand kids might be in the parade with their Taekwondo class - so I’m looking forward to that. I’ll also be in a position to go watch the fireworks this year so that will be fun. I included a video by the Canadian rap group Classified feet. Cheers! 

Posted - June 20

Responses

I don't know if I know any Canadian songs that are appropriate. The only Canadian singer I can think of is Celine Dion. 

But Happy Birthday anyway. It's nice of you to share it with Canada. 
      June 20, 2024 5:13 PM MDT

Michael Buble is Canadian.  There are actually quite a few famous singers, I just didn't know they were Canadian.
      June 21, 2024 3:06 PM MDT

Do some Joni Mitchell. I'll forgive Canada for Celine and Dweeber,  since you gave us Joni too, eh.
      June 20, 2024 6:14 PM MDT

Thought I would add one of my favorite Kids In The Hall skits. Cheers! 

June 20, 2024 7:11 PM MDT

Not many people outside of Canada know this but there is only one pirate left in Canada. And this is his song. Cheers and happy weekend! 

June 21, 2024 8:07 AM MDT

Afraid I don't know any Canadian made songs, but I wish both you and Canada a very happy birthday.

This post was edited by Spunky at June 21, 2024 7:43 PM MDT
      June 21, 2024 3:01 PM MDT