Active Now

Danilo_G
DannyPetti
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Does Trump want a little cheese to go with his whine?

Does Trump want a little cheese to go with his whine?

In a fund raising e-mail Trump said - I want you to remember what they did to me. They tortured me in the Fulton County Jail, and TOOK MY MUGSHOT,” Trump was just pushing coffee mugs with his mug shot on it - but for him to say he was tortured is crazy. He was only in the lockup for 20 minuets (not a lot of time for torture). And he had secrete service with him – so they wouldn’t of allowed Trump to be tortured. Cheers!

Posted - Tue at 9:02 AM

Responses

There was a similar question on another site and someone posted about how at a rally Trump said if he were to lift up his shirt you would see all kinds of wounds inflicted on him by the democrats.

And I replied “I think Trump is confusing stretch marks for wounds.” Cheers!

June 25, 2024 12:47 PM MDT

At least he is selling a mug. 

I have gotten about 10 texts from Biden and co whining about Trump out raising them and how they have 700% and 800% donation  matching going on now and asking for me to chip in.  

I Text back things that let them know I am a Trump supporter but the begging keeps coming.  Lol. 
      June 25, 2024 5:20 PM MDT