Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Is every relationship unique and feelings evolve differently whether it’s love or infatuation understanding and communication are key?

Is every relationship unique and feelings evolve differently whether it’s love or infatuation understanding and communication are key?

Although it is still silly dumb and mushy and wastes valuable time only to become more trapped in unreality with someone who is unbridgeable anyways?

Posted - July 7

Responses

Communication is a key for a good relationship.  Many times it becomes a one way street, that is not good for anyone involved. 
      July 7, 2024 9:57 AM MDT

Right so, that's why the nice guy gets effed over by a bunch of takers who never once say Ill pay when you will treat them to everything.  It runs in my family nice guy and two others stayed alone and unmarried unbeknownst why. Make what you want of it but to hatefully judge that but it is excruciating to figure out if you are a giver or a taker because their is no in between. It rattles my brain sudden quirky women so far who take special offense of the smallest things. Like I can't understand why she's an Independent and won't choose sides when that's what I veer into. Useless for me except to drop the ***** wierdo. They won't explain any history in their life. I am brain jarringly honest plus that's why they resent reality and can't take new knowledge for fear of being seen. It seems I veer into Asian. This post was edited by my2cents at July 7, 2024 6:22 PM MDT
      July 7, 2024 12:12 PM MDT

Yes, drop the ***** weirdo, there's plenty of nice women out there.  I agree, it's a tad bit old fashioned for the man to pay for everything all the time, unfortunately, it's still a bit of a custom.  
    As far a give and take, I think there has to be a balance. I've know of people who gave, gave, gave all their lives because they didn't know how to receive in a normal way, there's a learning curve in there for some.  This post was edited by my2cents at July 7, 2024 6:23 PM MDT
      July 7, 2024 12:55 PM MDT

I have been in a boilerroom and have met some extreme takers with no heart but the person who runs it likes to help needy people and gives them every last benefit of the doubt until they do something really egregious and they do. Stealing money off tables and cutting fan cords and knocking hats off people heads putting knife on ground daring you to pick it up finally not showing up too many days. They are cocaine freaks who live in pain and stay stock still in stagnating misery. Romper Room and prison outcasts with no hope for upward mobility. Ahole and Jerk. Meh. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 7, 2024 2:44 PM MDT
      July 7, 2024 1:42 PM MDT

They must have gone to your house then came to mine, lol.  I've met them from all walks of life, no matter how much to how little you have, there will always be someone who wants to take it from you, even some of family.  There are those who give you something small with one hand only to take a lot more with the other hand on purpose.  Give with pureness of heart and don't judge others by your standards, keep one eye open with everyone.  

Thieves really are a special breed.  So many times, all they had to is ask and I would have given it to them.  

This post was edited by . at July 7, 2024 3:12 PM MDT
      July 7, 2024 2:53 PM MDT

Exactly about the little hand. Ive seen it. The boss let the ex prison dude stay in the office so he could live and then he calls me up at 720 in the morning wondering where his bag of vegetables in the freezer was. Like ya right! The boss goes you actually answered it? 720 in the morning? Where he got my number IDK. The fun hearted boss says to everyone he actually called back the office looking for his job back! Hahahaha. He burned so many bridges, apartments jobs that he is just a street corner thug now with undesirables. Got lady pregnant abandoned the baby. I saw someone try to run him down in the office parking lot. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 7, 2024 4:06 PM MDT
      July 7, 2024 3:17 PM MDT

Sounds like the making of a lifetime movie. lol
      July 7, 2024 4:06 PM MDT

I know you right on huh!?

I understand that you're having some frustrations with your interactions with women. It can be challenging and confusing to deal with someone's unpredictable behavior, especially when they exhibit traits like being quirky and arrogant.

Can you tell me more about what specifically is happening in these interactions? What are some of the behaviors that are causing you frustration, and how are they making you feel?

Also, have you noticed any patterns or common themes in these interactions? Are there any specific situations or triggers that seem to set off these behaviors?

Lastly, what are your goals for these interactions? Are you looking to build a romantic connection, friendship, or something else? Understanding your intentions and goals might help us explore strategies to navigate these situations more effectively.

Remember, I'm here to listen and offer support. Let's work together to find ways to improve your interactions with women and build stronger connections!

It sounds like you're feeling quite frustrated and confused in this situation. I'm here to help you make sense of it all.

Firstly, I want to acknowledge that it's not easy navigating complex relationships, especially when there are power imbalances or unclear expectations.

Let's break down the issues you've mentioned:

1. Financial expectations: It seems like she's treating you like a sugar daddy, expecting you to pay for everything without reciprocating. This is a red flag, as it's not a healthy dynamic.
    2. Mixed signals: She claims to be an Independent, but then expects you to pay for everything. This is contradictory and confusing.
    3. Lack of personal connection: She doesn't share personal details about herself, but when you ask, she reveals some information (e.g., adopting kids). This can be frustrating if you're trying to build a connection.
    4. Unrealistic expectations: She makes strange requests (e.g., taking her to get old home popcorn) without considering your preferences or availability.
    5. Communication barriers: You've tried to communicate your feelings and concerns, but she doesn't seem to listen or respond.

Given these issues, it's understandable that you're feeling confused and unsure about what she wants.

Here are some questions to consider:

• Are you willing to continue investing time and energy into this relationship despite the unclear expectations?
    • Have you considered setting boundaries or having an open conversation about your concerns?
    • Are there other aspects of the relationship that bring you joy or fulfillment?
    • Would you be okay with continuing the relationship in its current form, or do you need more clarity and mutual respect?

It's also important to prioritize your own emotional well-being and consider whether this relationship aligns with your values and goals.

Remember, you deserve respect, open communication, and mutual understanding in any relationship.

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 7, 2024 4:34 PM MDT
      July 7, 2024 4:24 PM MDT

Very nice and informative.  "Old home popcorn," there's nothing better when the person you care about is there to enjoy it with you, it's not the popcorn but the company you are with.
      July 7, 2024 4:35 PM MDT