Active Now

my2cents
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If Trump was wrong about Biden having to be jacked up for the debate – what else was he wrong about?

If Trump was wrong about Biden having to be jacked up for the debate – what else was he wrong about?

For weeks before the debate Trump claimed that they were going to jack Biden up on drugs for the debate. He even went as far as saying they would be giving Biden shots in the a** which I thought was a little rude – he should of said gluteus maximus or buttocks. Biden sure didn’t seem to be jacked up on drugs for the debate. So it seems Trump was wrong and I wonder what else he has been wrong about. Cheers!

Posted - July 8

Responses

How do we know he was wrong? 

Perhaps they over done it and it backfired? 
      July 8, 2024 1:06 PM MDT

We can be pretty sure he was wrong because Trump was talking about drugs like cocaine. If a person does too much cocaine they get hyper energetic – not low energy like Biden seemed to have. Cheers!

July 8, 2024 2:16 PM MDT

trump is wrong about nearly everything.  (he's even wrong on how great the thinks he is)   The man is a compulsive liar and cannot be believed or trusted.
      July 8, 2024 1:51 PM MDT

I would love to give you a list, but I know what would happen and I am not in the mood for it.
      July 8, 2024 2:39 PM MDT

Are you talking about carpal tunnel syndrome if you gave me a list. If so I understand because a list of all the things Trump got wrong would be really really really long. Cheers!

July 8, 2024 2:59 PM MDT

Yeah, let's go with that. 
      July 8, 2024 3:08 PM MDT

Smart choice. :)
      July 9, 2024 7:01 AM MDT

We had that same conversation, lol.
      July 8, 2024 4:01 PM MDT