Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Arts » . How exactly you would like the whole house stuff to look?

. How exactly you would like the whole house stuff to look?

I just setting-up the house plan .
Now I will draw in the furnitures, appliances, fixtures & stuff in certain rooms of the house, to the way it might be or look really amazing with these.
Then there will be no ugly scribbles on this one, after I put any in, then I will delete them off & just put in other really interesting color-ful (full) drawing of each of the house stuff in here!

Posted - July 20

Responses

then I have to do a little more of straightening-up on this basement room, may can add in more if you like?

July 21, 2024 2:31 PM MDT

A punching bag? lol  You must work out...a lot. 
      July 27, 2024 11:37 AM MDT

Yes I did worked-out, along with other workout exercises too-
    I will put other exercise equipments in this basement if you like(?)
      July 27, 2024 1:26 PM MDT

Ok, how about a roller skating rink with a harness that is attached to the ceiling so I don't fall down until I get my muscles built up.  lol.  Very silly impossible request.  I've thought about it in the past not only for myself but for other disabled folks.  I just can't fall down because of my back.  If I were able to get strong, "fall down," would not apply unless I had a partner who dropped me. hahahaha

That did happen to me once;  My partner lifted me upside down over his head, just when the tops of our heads could touch we went around a corner and he ran into a railing.  Worst fall I ever took, not hurt too much, thankfully. One big benefit with roller skating is the floor has a little give to it, Ice however is like hitting a brick wall, no give at all. 

This post was edited by . at July 27, 2024 8:44 PM MDT
      July 27, 2024 6:32 PM MDT

This basement can look like a roller skating rink area as it’s rounded!
    A harness with a long stretchable ceiling band, may need a levitator for that too, I probably can try it by drawing those together, that will really be your pleasure request for here!!
      July 27, 2024 7:49 PM MDT

For not only myself but for others as well.  Doubtful it wold work in real life but it's fun to think about. 

I also have thought of a horse saddle that would make riding a possibility for me. 
    Although, to really get to know a new horse I always rode bareback for the first ride, you can feel each other that way. 

This post was edited by . at July 27, 2024 8:33 PM MDT
      July 27, 2024 8:26 PM MDT

Then I may think of other unique equipment(s) of which to put with the horse!
      July 28, 2024 6:44 AM MDT

Oh yes, I like the sound of that, such a help to disabled folks like me. 
      July 28, 2024 6:20 PM MDT

Okay, after I finish drawing the 2 other outsides house scenes-one is the tall tree with many flowers and insects & stuff that I will draw in it.
      July 28, 2024 7:18 PM MDT

ok
      July 28, 2024 8:15 PM MDT

I just create this backyard drawing of some more other interesting things going on near the backyard, but there’s much more to draw in this scene yet, then I will put the backyard window edge around it.
    Tell me what else you would like to see in this backyard scene & where to put it/them?
    Then I will add it to this scene too.

This post was edited by DannyPetti at July 29, 2024 3:26 PM MDT
      July 29, 2024 1:57 PM MDT

Have no idea, surprise me. 
      July 29, 2024 3:26 PM MDT

I draw in pixels to probably quickly draw in the shapes, it/they don’t really do any dithering when copy a photo to a pixelization format, but here I did the dithering-which then takes longer, that I just try making the picture looks much better-using of all the pixels that it have.
    Or I may do some in pixelization, & some in real-like photo drawing & copy different pictures the next-Actually, I will do them all here.-“As I will then let the other photos help through the rest of the perspective, foreshortened, and round-curving details of my drawings”. This post was edited by DannyPetti at July 30, 2024 3:22 AM MDT
      July 29, 2024 6:46 PM MDT

Is the brown machine in the water an oil pumper?  Not sure what the official name is, there used to be hundreds of them along the southern coast of California, now commonly known as the San Diego area. 
      July 30, 2024 3:26 AM MDT

Guess that one might be, but not really sure if the water beach with sandy shore can be near the backyard-not sure to keep these other tall-big structures, or I might remove some & add in other better outside backyard objects.
      July 30, 2024 6:30 AM MDT

And then  to any drawing requests I will do, I may go back in Google Image again & search the pictures that would be about the best identical to what I will try to draw-then draw the rest of (little) changes to that finished drawing-many searchings/keep searching; or I will just (keep) look around the real house rooms and outside & greatly imagine of a really great things to think of-that how it would be if it’s really in the house.
    Or/and look at a real photo & take a while studying it, or may rather just copy it; or I may copy many different images-in other portions of those, then on a good drawing program, will do many kinds of copy & pastings, then many kinds of color scribblings over it/them, etc., that would may be in few days if I’m really good at drawing it, or might take long time or several days to get to something very particular of a drawing from it.
    Just to tell you what exactly I will gonna do on these drawings that I was doing here if you like to or need to know, to see how long of waiting of what you’ll expect-till that which of the drawing, that then be definitely done-for you-to view the drawings that you really want to see as if really finished.
      July 30, 2024 6:28 PM MDT

Take all the time you need. 
      July 31, 2024 1:59 AM MDT

Thanks,
    when I will keep copy images, then (keep) drawing over them, there maybe be a lot of messy dust ‘edge-around’ the drawing part, but/then I may can clean-up the rest if I can see it/them.
      July 31, 2024 6:51 AM MDT

ok
      July 31, 2024 11:45 AM MDT

And I hope this picture won’t be scary to you-
    I just have created a really crazy random kind of windy detailed designs on this picture here:

What would you think might call it(?) a very interesting colored designs that which can be quickly made that’s just done in any way (?)!

August 3, 2024 8:12 PM MDT

And here is the picture where I try making the outside picture to look much stranger kind of the sky & trees right here:

If you want to know how I really created the kind of sky and trees like this, I would be really interested to tell you how I did that!

August 4, 2024 8:09 PM MDT

The last picture I did was about 10 different sky pictures, & 10 different tree pictures-all put together.
    And the next picture I will do, is I will pick-out much more than 10 different pictures, that each pictures will be much different from every other pictures to put together with them, and I will adjust each opacities of each pictures to the way it would much more interestingly blend into all of the pictures-all together. This post was edited by DannyPetti at August 5, 2024 5:36 PM MDT
      August 5, 2024 1:43 PM MDT

Sounds interesting. 
      August 5, 2024 5:37 PM MDT

Here’s one:

Each time I put one image over another, it blurs or dilutes out each other, I will try another different image, & I have to make sure one of image is 100% visible, and other images not or much below 100%, that’s all in same place.

August 5, 2024 7:32 PM MDT

Here’s another one I did kind of differently:
      August 5, 2024 7:51 PM MDT