Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Arts » . How exactly you would like the whole house stuff to look?

. How exactly you would like the whole house stuff to look?

I just setting-up the house plan .
Now I will draw in the furnitures, appliances, fixtures & stuff in certain rooms of the house, to the way it might be or look really amazing with these.
Then there will be no ugly scribbles on this one, after I put any in, then I will delete them off & just put in other really interesting color-ful (full) drawing of each of the house stuff in here!

Posted - July 20

Responses

You remember the list of the cartoon dialogue questions that I gave you, then you tried answer one of them that you said you did that wrong on that one?

then look at what I just found on this one:

The message in the top gray box is the one I typed in, and the other message just below where it says ‘Chatbox’ in green, then next one over from its typing would be the dialogue that Littlefoot will say back to Cera-the one on the bottom with the quotation marks on it,
    Now you try pick-out & ask another cartoon dialogue to this one, or you can tell/ask me with that, then I will type it in that. But I don’t think it can get just about any cartoon dialogue questions to this one, to seem to answer these correctly that what answers that we want it to be with these cartoon dialogue questions that I listed.

September 5, 2024 2:07 PM MDT

Wow, you lost me on this one, have no idea what you are talking about,  so sorry. Don't know how to answer this at all. 
      September 5, 2024 2:25 PM MDT

You can just look at the list of other cartoon dialogue questions I made from the other thread, pick one from it, then I will type that in the ‘chatbox’, then see what answer it will put to that, pick the next one-see how fast it can put rest of answers to those. I don’t really know how that program answers the cartoon dialogue question, but it may put really good answers to it, & I will see if it can answer the rest of them on that list too.
      September 5, 2024 2:34 PM MDT

Not good at this at all, this is beyond my capabilities, sorry. 
      September 5, 2024 2:38 PM MDT

There are too many entries, I can't find your comments in so many pages.  Perhaps start a new thread?
      September 12, 2024 3:07 PM MDT

I will set a thread that would be just house drawing(s) in it!
      September 12, 2024 3:43 PM MDT

Sounds good.
      September 12, 2024 4:28 PM MDT

September 12, 2024 5:51 PM MDT