Active Now

DannyPetti
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Arts » . How exactly you would like the whole house stuff to look?

. How exactly you would like the whole house stuff to look?

I just setting-up the house plan .
Now I will draw in the furnitures, appliances, fixtures & stuff in certain rooms of the house, to the way it might be or look really amazing with these.
Then there will be no ugly scribbles on this one, after I put any in, then I will delete them off & just put in other really interesting color-ful (full) drawing of each of the house stuff in here!

Posted - July 20

Responses

And here’s this one too:

And maybe that’s about all I can of what I was just doing to these images here.

August 5, 2024 8:04 PM MDT

I was keep playing Marble Zumba and tried to beat other scenes of many levels, some levels are hard as scattered, then I just finished rest of that one, now back to working on the house drawing.
      August 21, 2024 12:13 PM MDT

Now will tell you what I now will put in these house rooms there, but might switch around ideas if catch a much more interesting ones to drop in:
    For bathroom-bathtub-I will make like if going under the wall tunnel where it look like a large swimming pool/shower room-maybe a clear wall that looks like it’s full of water back there, as the wall would be made of clear plastic rather than wood or white brick; then would add large clear elastic water hose-also for sink too, then would be no water pressure here, then what will it do for water temperature here, maybe one side of the clear wall with wide-thin coolant strip, & other end of it in the clear wall with hot (metal) pipe, water not going through it, but only to heat the surrounding water, & a water pump latch/hinge on/around it. Toilet-water filled between dividing boards-the dividing board at about perfect fit on the (like torus shape) basin shift moving the whole water with it to the next section evenly as to flush, maybe should be a large deep drain hole next to it-if that should be flushed all the way! This post was edited by DannyPetti at August 21, 2024 5:19 PM MDT
      August 21, 2024 12:25 PM MDT

The tunnel sounds good, but my little pea brain can't imagine all that without seeing it.  Sounds interesting however. 
      August 21, 2024 5:21 PM MDT

Yes-I type them out, then I draw them later!
      August 22, 2024 8:16 AM MDT

Good to have a plan. 
      August 22, 2024 8:19 AM MDT

For the living room-TV-be as different colors of cardboard materials (cut-up) in all around the space inside of the whole 3-D glass cube; coffee table or desk-with color light scattering prism coated glass in it, with shifting wooden boards dividing storage desk space & a lock-in end wood board; couch-with sliding wide square cushion that nearly floats like boat on water, and other upper (layers) cushions that can sink in & out leaving some other loose items hidden in.
      August 21, 2024 1:08 PM MDT

Love hidden spaces, and hidden rooms.
      August 21, 2024 5:22 PM MDT

Bedroom-bed-medium or large rounded with something like a round open space tunnel inside of it surrounded by cooling insulated material(almost like a blue covering that they put in around a swimming pool), with brushy soft lining sheet above around with it; lamp-(many-different light combination?), or with multiple bubble light cells, even just light touch makes a light bubble pop which just that light bubble be off, light on a whole string  to roll-out, cut & hang it on ceiling, then would have long line of light, then take down & put away if want that light or line of light to be off or put out.
      August 21, 2024 1:24 PM MDT

Wow, sounds very different, again I have a hard time visualizing it. 
      August 21, 2024 5:27 PM MDT

Apparently a round house is hurricane proof, which makes perfect sense. 
      September 2, 2024 10:23 AM MDT

I will think about making a round house later
      September 2, 2024 6:36 PM MDT

Kitchen room-refrigerator-with internal ordering & producing machine in the sectional vendor boxes-from cool at top to freeze at bottom in temperature transition, with filtering water faucet & of course an ice maker, but maybe a much better one.
    Stove-with many small heating pellet blocks & a blow scorch igniter for these, some highlighted black heating areas on stove to do it on.
    (Sink/&dish strainer) - dishes & silverware super soaker sprayer with sprinkling soap from tiny nozzles right near it followed by 3-D maneuverable water sprayer, then the dishes & silverware sorting & shifting machine(to a large plastic bin?)-may all do them automatically.
      August 21, 2024 1:35 PM MDT

Seeing it would help me a lot. 
      August 21, 2024 5:28 PM MDT

Now that I think I named enough rooms and things to each rooms of what rooms & things I will draw, then you pick-out a place that you probably would be in, rather it will be at an airport, a large mall, hospital rooms, etc., you pick one that what you would like, then I will type in what other things and scene they should really put with it too.
      August 21, 2024 4:20 PM MDT

There are certain unusual things I like but putting it all together, not good at that at all.  I'm a terrible decorator.  
    The only thing I have ever imagined in a house is a secret room I'd sleep in, with all the surveillance equipment, monitors that show all the property, with a fireman's pole to slide down through a tunnel to a secret door to the outside.  This is incase I get trapped in there.  Never have felt safe while I sleep.  Also imagined a house with an escape tunnel to a cave near the ocean with a boat for escape or a motorcycle to escape through a mountain. 
    That's about the extent of it. 

This post was edited by . at August 21, 2024 6:14 PM MDT
      August 21, 2024 5:29 PM MDT

I will see if I can draw or create (something like) that
      August 22, 2024 8:19 AM MDT

ok
      August 22, 2024 9:32 AM MDT

And for sink or water basin-usually to wash hands in:
    Maybe like a raised ground water bed, with clean water coming in from one side, and water going out on other side-assuming that water is used & dirty on that side, then should the same water out then be filtered & then brought back in at the front-maybe with a really good water filter down there in the middle someplace(?)
    Just like the large enclosed water area that you see at a mall, where you see the coins has tossed in.
    But no coins for that one!
      August 22, 2024 2:57 PM MDT

I hooked up a very long hose to my washer when I live in Texas.  I used the gray water to water my backyard, saved a ton of money.  The ground was so dry big cracks appeared, I had to do something, that worked very well. 
      August 22, 2024 3:14 PM MDT

Gray water hose?

Maybe that’s similar to what sink system that I just mentioned to you here-the kind of sink that provides lots of water!

August 22, 2024 3:42 PM MDT

Capturing the gray water in places that  have a water problem is a good thing.  If you have invented a system to do that, you could start a new trend and make a few bucks in the process. 
      September 2, 2024 10:21 AM MDT

I will be looking through a lot of other different kinds of images & sort through them-& find from those images to use on the house drawings.
      September 2, 2024 9:34 AM MDT

I will be Googling many more other images now & use the other features it have in it!
      September 2, 2024 9:29 AM MDT

I was just doing about 4 paint by number pictures, but I don’t think you will like to see any pictures that are in just paint by numbers, then I was playing the challenging continuous missile game that was fun to see how far it gets on playing by time, before then get to the house drawings.
      August 28, 2024 3:05 PM MDT