Active Now

DannyPetti
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Arts » . How exactly you would like the whole house stuff to look?

. How exactly you would like the whole house stuff to look?

I just setting-up the house plan .
Now I will draw in the furnitures, appliances, fixtures & stuff in certain rooms of the house, to the way it might be or look really amazing with these.
Then there will be no ugly scribbles on this one, after I put any in, then I will delete them off & just put in other really interesting color-ful (full) drawing of each of the house stuff in here!

Posted - July 20

Responses

I may just do some actual view of in the house, then draw in the other thing in (blue print) of the house later, as I sometimes may do better or easier to draw in just actual view for now.
    Since the drawing program can copy the photo from Google and put it in its canvas of the drawing program, it would be much faster & much lesser work to just copy more photos & put them in there-then edit, but have to pick the right picture that what which the drawing really would be; then I just have to only draw in the rest.
    -make so many different forms of (drawings) save them, then make many more different ones-save, then see which (one/few/) is/(are) about the best-is of what least amount of other details I have to draw in it, to make as complete-of the picture that I really want after did (all) the work-to a picture.
      September 2, 2024 9:27 AM MDT

Apparently AI can do it quickly for you. 
      September 2, 2024 10:18 AM MDT

Okay, can try that, but I would just copy a lot of different images, then draw a lot of other different pictures, then see what that will get to when put some of them together to for the house picture, if all of the images & drawings are house related.
    Or if I manage to draw really good like in the first place, then maybe draw in only the changes that’s very specific or draw in only which part that really needs to be change to-if I explain this right, then I probably may soon would come-up to a really good picture-of house that we will really like to see!
    But that would be hard to do-I will just copy many more other images, before then I will just do the normal drawing-on it.
      September 2, 2024 12:23 PM MDT

Where do I will find the ‘AI’ Site?
      September 2, 2024 12:25 PM MDT

Search google for AI that draws pictures or makes house plans.  
      September 2, 2024 12:30 PM MDT

I just used 3 day free trial of chat box AI, then I tell it to draw a great outside picture, then it was just typing in many words-that if many of those words together may represent an outside picture all together.
      September 2, 2024 7:12 PM MDT

Okay, I will just put a simple one for it to do-
      September 2, 2024 7:12 PM MDT

Can you find other AI sites/programs that I don’t necessarily have to type in my user name and password?
      September 2, 2024 7:32 PM MDT

Do I just type in to tell it what to draw?
      September 2, 2024 7:33 PM MDT

And to the Chat AI App that I’m using, maybe try ask some of the interesting cartoon dialogue questions to that, but I may think it might get some stucks & locks from try giving a really good cartoon dialogue answers to/on some of them, perhaps or it may put list of multiple answers (instead) just for that one cartoon dialogue question then.
    Just like the cartoon dialogue questions I typed to you, then you looked at & tried answering them-I think it was just one of Land Before Time scene question that you tried to answer from that.
      September 2, 2024 7:41 PM MDT

I don’t know if it would be any chat box of AI:

or I may keep searching for other ones.
    I don’t know if it necessarily have to be a ‘chat’ in it to do it for me with.

September 2, 2024 6:43 PM MDT

This seems like a good one. 
      September 2, 2024 7:53 PM MDT

I wasn’t able to get both of correct username & password to get in this limitless AI site,
    Should I try again or find a different one? This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 4, 2024 5:12 PM MDT
      September 3, 2024 7:06 AM MDT

And I’m using this AI that I can access to now, but this one only do texts:
      September 3, 2024 7:11 AM MDT

I will see if they have an AI in Drawing Base App program in the App Store too.
    Can you find which AI Art Generator App would be a good one for me to use- Just the name of an AI App program?-
    There seem to be so many kinds in this App Store:
    This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 4, 2024 3:52 PM MDT
      September 3, 2024 7:15 AM MDT

I always start with a free one.  If they require payment or personal information I don't use it. 
      September 4, 2024 3:53 PM MDT

The one below, is the ‘Magic Media’, is a free one, & it’s just as an internet site(tells that it’s not an App), that I just have to choose which to open with-I choose to open with FaceBook, then it just gets to just the Magic Media right away-to just type in what pictures/drawings I want-to see, but I wouldn’t be that interested in this drawing site-but this one is really easy to get to!
    Can you tell which of the AI Draw Website I should use specifically? This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 4, 2024 4:55 PM MDT
      September 4, 2024 4:54 PM MDT

Do you think I would just use this one:

I typed in ‘Swimming Pool’, then it gets to this:

Or should I look for another better AI Drawing webpage?

Entering in words or a description to what picture I like-from this, I don’t think this would really do any more than just typing words to search pictures in Google Image.
    So I probably will suggest to find other different AI Drawing Webpages than this.

This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 4, 2024 3:43 PM MDT
      September 4, 2024 3:25 PM MDT

That one is hard to get to-as it requires specific information-and steps perhaps.
      September 4, 2024 4:58 PM MDT

It's up to you.  If I start signing up for every app I like, they would nickel and dime me to death.  My income won't support all the goodies out there. 
      September 4, 2024 7:53 PM MDT

Hard to find good one, I stick with Magic Media for a while
      September 4, 2024 8:16 PM MDT

Then in ‘Magic Media’ within that (AI Drawing/Site), I tried type in same word-“house” over few times, & it did come-up with different of just ”house” photos.
    And I don’t think this does-But I think I would like it to do this too: I will like it to just draw more other details over the (photo/perhaps a drawing if it is), instead of for it to just change to other different (photos), & want it to add in some other different details over it of it’s own idea that it think what else is really interesting for me to see, and can like add more, and more other different interesting details randomly over it-that will just put ‘em in just by itself, but only if tell it to do that too-that if want to find the program that really does draw much faster than what picture that I will really want to draw-& see, but this probably don‘t have any of the other features to do it with.
      September 5, 2024 9:46 AM MDT

Sounds like these sited are causing you a headache.  Perhaps take a drawing class and learn to do it all my hand.  You certainly  have enough creative ideas to make it happen.  A few lessons might get you on your way. 
      September 5, 2024 2:30 PM MDT

Well wait-just got me an ‘AI‘ to try it-then I just got an ‘AI‘ that seems to get many really good answers for me, Then will still find another ‘AI’ that will/might actually form a command into some really good pictures with - just from the ‘AI’ that I’m getting many really good answers from.
    Or first I will just try searching a lot of different pictures & copy them, & draw so many different forms of (designs/pictures), & put these other images over them-actually alter the images in many ways & draw on those images along drawing around my larger computer drawing using the/my really good drawing program.
    I might still look for just a free trial of AI that actually creates color pictures, & I will probably will go get help with that, before I will actually go take a drawing class to one of other rooms there-will tell you about it later.
      September 8, 2024 1:04 PM MDT

The AI program I was use that was just typing-out many really good answers to me-was just a text based kind of an AI program!
    And this 3 day free trial already have ran out! This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 8, 2024 2:26 PM MDT
      September 8, 2024 1:09 PM MDT