Active Now

Element 99
Zack
DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Where’s Melania?

Where’s Melania?

During the DNC Trump made real time snarky comments on Truth Social. One of those snarky comments was when Harris made her first appearance – and Trump’s snarky comment was - wheres Hunter? At first I thought WTF but then I had a snarky thought – never mind Hunter - where’s Melania?
Awhile back Trump promised that as the election got closer we would be seeing a lot more of Melania. The election is almost here and we still haven’t seen much of her (snarkaly said). I think Trump is going to find himself in Margaritaville. But instead of looking for a lost shaker of salt – he will be looking for a lost quart of KFC gravy. And instead of knowing he only has himself to blame – he will blame everybody else. He might even blame Justin Trudeau because his wife made the googaly eyes at Trudeau when they met. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - August 30

Responses

She was at the RNC and is now releasing a new book. 
      August 30, 2024 7:55 AM MDT

I'm sure Melania is busy getting Barron ready for his first day in kindergarten - oh, pardon me, college.  Since he will be attending a New York university, you can be sure that she will be living primarily in NYC so she can watch over Baby Bird.    
      August 30, 2024 2:37 PM MDT

I remember when Trump first moved into the WH and Melania wasn’t with him. Trump said it was because Barron had to finish his school year in New York. But it was reported that she stayed in New York as a new prenup bargaining chip. I bet with Harris passing Trump in the polls – Trump is extra horrible to live with. So maybe you are right and she will use Barron’s collage as an excuses to get away from Donald. Cheers and happy weekend!

This post was edited by Nanoose at August 30, 2024 3:30 PM MDT
      August 30, 2024 2:59 PM MDT

I seriously doubt they spend a whole lot of time together anywhere.  I would imagine a woman would have to be pretty desperate to sleep with him.
      August 30, 2024 3:32 PM MDT

Maybe she keeps a tiny Statue of Liberty on her nightstand to keep Donald turned off. Cheers and happy weekend!

August 30, 2024 3:51 PM MDT

Happy weekend to you!
      August 30, 2024 4:00 PM MDT

A serious case of "helicopter mom", the kid is going to be an insufferable milksop.
      August 31, 2024 1:34 AM MDT