Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Photo caption contest time once again! What’s your best entry?

Photo caption contest time once again! What’s your best entry?

These two people in the photo below are happy about what they're planning to do, but each of them has a different idea as to exactly what that will be! 

~

Posted - September 14

Responses

He knows she is going to make him his favorite samich for lunch.  She is planning to eat a whole Avocado with Hellmans mayonnaise in front of him, as they eat lunch, just to watch him squirm.

This post was edited by . at September 15, 2024 12:27 PM MDT
      September 14, 2024 5:46 PM MDT

This isn’t going to work, it just can’t last.  I can’t believe you’ve hidden this dark side of your soul from me, and to be so cruel as to expose it to me right now, when I’m experiencing sandwich-bliss? You’re a closet mayonnaise and avocado eater? We cannot go on. Tear up your copy of the Harem contract and turn in your access card for the sub-basement. We’re through. Grrrrrrrrr. (Sob, sniff.)

:(

September 15, 2024 7:45 AM MDT

OOOOOO, that is such good news, now I can eat my daily avocado without interruption.  Will miss watching you squirm however, you do it with such gusto.
      September 15, 2024 9:48 AM MDT

If you like seeing me squirm, there are much more interesting ways to do it. (Hint, hint.)

We didn’t have to break up. Grrrrrrrr. 

~

September 15, 2024 12:06 PM MDT

I'm way ahead of you.  You are the one who broke up with me and have finally given me relief.  No more do I have to draw the curtains when bathing.  I can finally go outside and lay in the sun and not worry about your prying eyes.  Tore up the contract which by the way, I never signed. 
    I guess you have finally been scared off by Jane.  Looks like you will have to find another to chase after.  

This post was edited by . at September 15, 2024 7:57 PM MDT
      September 15, 2024 1:53 PM MDT

Er, um, . . . you may want to rethink that protective measure you mentioned about bathing. I believe it will be quite easy for me to circumvent. Jes’ sayin’.

~

September 15, 2024 2:53 PM MDT

Looks like I'll have to get black out curtains. 
      September 15, 2024 3:11 PM MDT

I agree and I thank you; that’s the best way to ensure our privacy when we’re in the tub together. You seem to think of everything!
      ~

September 15, 2024 6:09 PM MDT

Together?  dreamer, ain't gonna happen.
      September 15, 2024 6:39 PM MDT

At the end of the day (or night) I think they will both have their curiosities satisfied. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at September 16, 2024 1:21 PM MDT
      September 16, 2024 12:42 PM MDT