Active Now

my2cents
WelbyQuentin
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Finance » Did you hear the good news about America's National Debt?

Did you hear the good news about America's National Debt?

Trump has a plan to wipe out America’s National Debt with crypto currency.

“Who knows, maybe we’ll pay off our $35 trillion dollar national debt, hand them a little crypto check, right? We’ll hand them a little Bitcoin and wipe away our $35 trillion."

Trump is now in the crypto currency biz so I imagine it will be his crypto that he uses. And since Don Jr, and Aric are in charge of the Biz it just might work – NOT.

Cheers!

Posted - Thu at 7:57 AM

Responses

Yet another business at which Trump can fail since his Truth Social company is about the get swept out to sea.  
      September 26, 2024 8:05 AM MDT

Maybe Trump can save Truth Social by pumping his crypto currancy into it - probably not but maybe. DJT stock might be down to single digit shares by the end of the month.
    I think Trump saying "I'll just hand them a check" shows how little he knows about cryto currancy - all transactions are done digitaly - no paper checks. Cheers!
      September 26, 2024 8:54 AM MDT

The more amazing thing is how little he knows about everything.  
      September 26, 2024 9:02 AM MDT

The governments of the world, the US included, own zero crypto and would very much like it to go away. It's extremely useful in black market transactions, but none of the US government's creditors would accept it.
      September 26, 2024 4:28 PM MDT