Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did you hear what Harris is planing for the big Game tonight?

Did you hear what Harris is planing for the big Game tonight?

Trump is expected to be at Tuscaloosa's Bryant-Denny Stadium this evening for the Alabama Crimson Tide's showdown with the Georgia Bulldogs.

Harris campaign officials plan to fly a small plane over Bryant-Denny Stadium with a banner that reads: 'Trump’s Punting on 2nd Debate".

I think it is brilliant and just what Trump deserves for chickening out of a second debate. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - Sat at 3:27 PM

Responses

Brilliant move on the Harris campaign's part.  He is too chicken to debate her after she wiped the floor up with him in the first debate.  I had to laugh when he told everyone that the audience cheered for him.  There was no audience.
      September 29, 2024 7:21 AM MDT

Yeah that audience thing might prove a couple of things. He lies and or - he is crazy and he has a lot of imaginary friends. I hope that it is not a crazy thing because then he couldn’t be held responsible for his crimes. Trump has been ranting about how he won the debate even though the moderators were against him. He claims that the moderators fact checked him 9 or 11 times and didn’t fact check Harris once. They only fact checked him 2X – once when he claimed woman were given abortions in the 9th month of pregnancy and once when he claimed immigrants were eating the pets. I think Trump knows his lies don’t work with Harris and more and more Americans are starting to see he lies ever time he opens his mouth. And that is why he is afraid to do another debate. Cheers!

September 29, 2024 8:28 AM MDT

I think they also fact checked him when they said no state allows babies to be killed after they're born.  But I I do agree with the rest of your comments.  He recently said that the people walking out of his rallies aren't rally walking out.  So, 50 people are going to the bathroom at the same time?
      September 29, 2024 1:12 PM MDT