Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did you hear what Harris is planing for the big Game tonight?

Did you hear what Harris is planing for the big Game tonight?

Trump is expected to be at Tuscaloosa's Bryant-Denny Stadium this evening for the Alabama Crimson Tide's showdown with the Georgia Bulldogs.

Harris campaign officials plan to fly a small plane over Bryant-Denny Stadium with a banner that reads: 'Trump’s Punting on 2nd Debate".

I think it is brilliant and just what Trump deserves for chickening out of a second debate. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - Sat at 3:27 PM

Responses

Brilliant move on the Harris campaign's part.  He is too chicken to debate her after she wiped the floor up with him in the first debate.  I had to laugh when he told everyone that the audience cheered for him.  There was no audience.
      September 29, 2024 7:21 AM MDT

Yeah that audience thing might prove a couple of things. He lies and or - he is crazy and he has a lot of imaginary friends. I hope that it is not a crazy thing because then he couldn’t be held responsible for his crimes. Trump has been ranting about how he won the debate even though the moderators were against him. He claims that the moderators fact checked him 9 or 11 times and didn’t fact check Harris once. They only fact checked him 2X – once when he claimed woman were given abortions in the 9th month of pregnancy and once when he claimed immigrants were eating the pets. I think Trump knows his lies don’t work with Harris and more and more Americans are starting to see he lies ever time he opens his mouth. And that is why he is afraid to do another debate. Cheers!

September 29, 2024 8:28 AM MDT

I think they also fact checked him when they said no state allows babies to be killed after they're born.  But I I do agree with the rest of your comments.  He recently said that the people walking out of his rallies aren't really walking out.  So, 50 people are going to the bathroom at the same time? This post was edited by Spunky at September 29, 2024 9:42 PM MDT
      September 29, 2024 1:12 PM MDT

Nobody waits on line for 8 hours to get in and then leaves early.   
      September 29, 2024 3:38 PM MDT

Take a look at the link Jane provided below.  Are you saying those people are looking for better seats?
      September 29, 2024 9:43 PM MDT

September 29, 2024 4:36 PM MDT

That guy in the red shirt looked like he was getting exhausted from having to keep stepping out of the way of all the people leaving. Cheers!

September 29, 2024 5:58 PM MDT

Knock knock.

Who’s there?

Halfa.

Halfa who?

Halfa your audience just left.

Cheers!

September 29, 2024 6:25 PM MDT

And they're the ones behind him! Maybe they all had to go to the bathroom at the same time.
      September 29, 2024 9:40 PM MDT

They fact checked him about 5 times and their "fact checks" were wrong. 

Harris lied through the whole debate and they did not fact check her once.  It was a 3 on 1 "debate".....moderators are not supposed to be part of the debate, they are simply supposed ask questions. Not run cover for their sorority sister. (Yes, Lindsay and Kamala are sorority sisters)

--Required medical care after a botched abortion
    --Residents saying Haitians are eating pets and park ducks/geese
    ---Crime is increasing
    --Argued about not detecting Trump's sarcasm 
    --Asked about Trump actions on Jan 6th...Muir refused to let him answer.
      September 29, 2024 3:35 PM MDT