Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Should someone who takes credit for someone else's hurricane relief be in US government?

Should someone who takes credit for someone else's hurricane relief be in US government?

https://meidasnews.com/news/oops-trump-campaign-links-to-article-debunking-hurricane-claims

Posted - Thu at 9:28 AM

Responses

Just toss 'em some paper towels.
      October 3, 2024 10:04 AM MDT

That was over 4 years ago and 523 family sized buckets of KFC later - so I don’t think Trump is physically capable of tossing paper towels anymore. Maybe he could get a t-shirt cannon and load it with paper towels to shoot to the crowd. Cheers!

October 4, 2024 8:45 AM MDT

Don't sell him short. The other day he tossed chicken fingers. Not keeping them for himself was the hard part.

October 4, 2024 9:00 AM MDT

I don’t think they should. I think they should build on other peoples work. There is a photo of Trump standing in front of a truck loaded with food for the hurricane victims. The Truck had nothing to do with Trump but he let people believe it was all about him. What he should of did was – thank the people that provided the food and say something like – but it is not enough so I am personalty donating a million dollars worth of emergency supplies and I encourage people to do whatever they can to help. Cheers!

October 4, 2024 8:57 AM MDT

Yeah, like that's going to happen.  He stole from his own charity so you can bet he isn't giving anything away to anyone else.
      October 4, 2024 2:53 PM MDT

I really don’t think he would want his supporters to donate money to the hurricane victims either. Because that would be one less dollar they had to donate to him or buy his merchandise. Cheers!

This post was edited by Nanoose at October 4, 2024 8:29 PM MDT
      October 4, 2024 4:31 PM MDT

Exactly.
      October 4, 2024 8:29 PM MDT

He announced he was bringing supplies, then showed up when and where a charity had announced it would be arriving with donations. Sleazy. 
      October 4, 2024 3:19 PM MDT

Yeah and at the same time he is claiming Biden and Harris did nothing to help the hurricane victims. Also at the same time hurricane victims were in desperate need of help Republicans were threating to shut down the government (I think because of the judge unsealing Jack Smiths documents). That would of really put a damper on getting the victims help – but they didn’t care. Cheers!

This post was edited by Nanoose at October 4, 2024 4:33 PM MDT
      October 4, 2024 4:27 PM MDT